Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 06:39 AM

Morning Dogsey daily peeps Saturday

Good morning everyone. Hope you all slept well unlike me. Too much going round in my head. Took Tyto to the vets and he was baffled so because it was slightly better decided to wait and see. Thought it might've been an allergic reaction to a new blanket as when I had taken it out of his bed his skin started to get better. We will wait and see. That small consult cost me £33 just so the vet could have a cuddle with Tyto. Dark still outside but no frost on car thank goodness. Have a good day everyone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 07:34 AM
Good Morning Brenda and all to follow:

Just waiting for it to get a bit lighter before taking Amber out. Am not looking forward to be honest. Roll on summer.

Have a good day all, stay dry and warm and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 07:59 AM
Morning Moyra. Very cold out so wrap up warm. Have taken Tyto out for his first walk of the day which is how I know it is very cold. Then to make matters worse somebody has tried to get into my car and damaged the door handle/stroke lock. Oh well such is life. Must away and get stuiff ready for training. ttfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2015, 08:41 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra and all who follow.

Who said anything about high winds ? Anybody ? Snow possibly yes. Frost yes cold yes well we have rain and high winds and they are cold. So our new arch after taking ages getting the honeysuckle etc., back round it its down again. We will be replacing with a sturdy wooden arch the second one everything is very small for now so will be much easier to replace.
Out to meet brother and sil later for coffee and cake.

brenda sorry about the car hope it isn't too expensive to fix.
Hope you are back from your walk Moyra and snug and warm again. We still have to venture out.

Hope everyone is well and you haven't suffered any more snow Gordon.
Keep safe keep warm all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 09:01 AM
I was lucky walking Amber it was just sleeting in the wind when I went out by the time I got back it was coming down hard. I still had the bird feeders to fill though so did get a bit wet.

Brenda, that is so annoying what has happened to your car door handle. Hope it is not too expensive to put right.

Yes Lynn the wind is horrible and bitterly cold with it. Put that together with rain and it is no fun at all.

Hope everyone else is safe and warm.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 09:17 AM
Good morning Lynn, Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Sorry about the car Brenda hope its not too expensive to fix. Have a good training session.

Oh dear Lynn it would seem that you are not meant to have an arch. Hope the plants are ok until a new one is fixed.

I agree Moyra it is cold out there.

It was quite sunny when I ventured out with Teazle although a bitter wind. By the time I got home it had started to sleet. Forecast is for it to clear this afternoon but still cold brrr.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 10:09 AM
Morning all.
Very cold and windy, the wind was forecast for us. The sun is shining though so that is one consolation.
This weekend we have the family here for Sunday lunch, the first time in ages. So I had better get on with the veg and the apple and blackberry crumble
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Morning all who have followed.
Seems its the day for things being damaged or going missing our door bell has disappeared.
We my not be going out for coffee with Michael and Margaret he called as we were taking Dillon out his garage roof has been taken off by the wind. Its dreadful here and so soooooo cold.
Waiting to hear if he can get an emergency roofer and they can still meet up or if we will pop over to them with nice cakes. Gorden is now popping round after his bacon sarnie to take some photos for him for insurance.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Bright and sunny here, and Hurrah, its DRY. Very very cold wind, was up in the night and checked on the girls as the windand rain were horrendous, but all was quiet and they were tucked up warm and dry
Taking Mabs and Keshi onto the river in an hour or so, then Cariad and Lona can have a walk round and will get Zen up onto the tow path for a walk, hoping she doesn't see her collie friend and fall in again
Its very hard to get in cars nowadays by messing with the handles as the whole car shuts down then, so whoever did that Brenda is stupid as well as being a low life. Hope the garage can sort it without too much trouble.
Everybody keep wrapped up if you're going out.
Lynn, my arch did that as well, so the one I got a couple of years ago, I asked them to set it in concrete and it seems to be surviving, fingers crossed. Plants seem to survive it, but its unravelling them to train them round the new arch that is the challenge
OMG the wind must have been really strong to have done that. Hope its just the damage to the roof and nothing inside. Does the insurance have an emergency service like mine, otherwise I doubt they'll get a roofer out today, taking into account my experience with the emergency plumber who finally got to me late evening that time, even having the emergency insurance service doesn't guarantee you'll get someone the same day.
Nippy it is ages since you had the family lunch, you'll love it, I'm sure you must miss it very much, apart from the work that is!!
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Been lazy this morning and slept in so not been out for big walk yet. Been out up the road so Sammy could do his business and although it's very cold out it is sunny and dry and not too windy. Great day for all the happenings as they turn on the Christmas lights today.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »