Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2015, 11:10 AM
Good morning everyone

Sorry to hear your results are not good Griff. Hugs and hope you next course of treatment improves you quickly.

Enjoy yoru day with Gordon Lynn, definitely a coffee visit is needed

Hope shopping isn't too bad for you today Nippy.

Hope the aches ease soon June.

Good morning Mandy & Moyra.

Dry when I took Teazle out now starting to rain. Been out for a few bits that his lordship wants to eat and also got my sister in law's C present (20 o/o off as well) Friend coming for a natter this afternoon so coffee and cake on the menu

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2015, 11:16 AM
I used to take my mum shopping, we did get her a laptop but she couldn't get her head around shopping on it, although she did likplayung around on it. It was a nightmare taking her shopping though and was glad when she decided I could phone her for a list, do the shopping and take it over to her. THEN she began to forget what she needed, so I used to have to look the week before what was needed for the following week, at the same time though she was off on her scooter go the local shop and buying food for a regiment, so when I got there with her shopping her tiny freezer was full of food she would never eat I lived so far away I couldn't get a grip on it, slowly drove me crackers I thought then there was a gap in the market for a local home shopping and delivery service for people like my mum. Don't think I'd have the patience, so near to strangling her several times, no idea how I'd go on with several of them
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-11-2015, 12:21 PM
Was raining earlier but we missed it so been out in the sun, yes that bright yellow thing in the sky, and didn't get soaked for a change. Sammy did come back all muddy as did my boots although we stuck to the paths but everywhere is waterlogged and muddy.

Edited to add this

Oops just posted thread in Health forum and think it should have been in Diet and Nutrition. If so could someone move it for me. So sorry.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2015, 03:01 PM
TW re the Coroner, did you notice a familiar name in todays episode?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Watched Doctors then went off shopping and only just back, what was it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Good evening all!
Had my haircut...number 3 round the back and sides, number 5 to blend it in and then all choppy and spikey on top...just have to play with the dye now Lol
I have been watching the coroner, i have only seen 2 of them o will have to catch up but thought it was good....wonder has anyone told dixie out of casualty where Jeff went Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2015, 05:21 PM
Ah, yessss....I was trying to work out where he was from
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2015, 05:51 PM
Evening all - It must be all that talk about haircuts, last night, that did it Griff. Now you've just got to decide on the colour. Now you've got it spikey perhaps you could do it like a hedgehog.
Nippy - I'm fascinated - has your little dog been in it?
Been weird weather here today - bright spells and incredibly cold showers with hale mixed in, really
unpleasant, even the dogs were going sitting under hedges and skulking about in the outbuildings trying to avoid it and they really take some putting off.
Got a roaring fire going here so intend to sit in an armchair and quietly dose away the time between now and getting ready for dinner.
See you all later, bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Got to go and do teas now and another clear out, so far today I have got 4 carrier bags out, equals one and a half bin liners. Luckily got the first 2 bags in the bin wagon and broken into my last bale of shavings, so I think I'll be back for more by Monday if it carries on like this, at £7 a bale its a nightmare. Bring on the cold frosty weather, even snow is preferable to this. Usually 3 bales of shavings lasts well over a month and I do deep beds and don't stint on it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2015, 06:25 PM
Evening everyone we walked Dillon down the Riverside today and boy was it nippy round our ears. Dillon would't lend us his.

Gorden said I don't feel like working yet so lets go out for breakfast and buy some more fish so that's what we did. Didn't get what we went out for as the shop had some dead ones in the tank and wouldn't risk putting anything in our tank so went back to Dobbies and bought 3 Gouramis one red and two blue. Bigger than the ones we bought last time.
You have to have odd numbers so they do not become dominant.
Pleased to report Gorden got his work done when we got in.

Use to take my mum shopping it was a quite a trial.
Hope your enjoying the fire Gordon.
Hope your shopping trip went well Nippy Jen.

Hope everyone else has had a good day.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >