Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-11-2015, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
and i am now even more anaemic and my inflammation levels have risen....so it looks like my christmas or new year present is going to be chemo drips,
Griff, being a 'bloke' means I don't like talking about illnesses but you seem to handle it so well, I admire your approach and although no pictures you always seem to be positive in your words which is a great attitude, whatever you have to do over the Christmas period I hope you will be able to enjoy it, and enjoy the company of your dogs, and family.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Yes Harvey the tall thing. Wood and metal.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2015, 09:48 PM
Give Me Strength
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-11-2015, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Yes Harvey the tall thing. Wood and metal.
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Give Me Strength
OK you lovely people I've 'got it now' very nice they look too (But don't take my word as I said before I wouldn't know a bulrush if it jumped up and hit me )

Plus sleep is beconing so I'm off to bed soon, goodnight all
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-11-2015, 10:17 PM
Poor Harvey - failing to make suitable supplication to the graven image that is the "Bullrush Sculpture" so he has been roundly castigated by all - but that's women for you!
Many of you may remember my caustic coments about the Hobbit's "Lily and Billy" well perhaps it's me that is lacking in the taste department but those bullrush things look like the cleaning kit for a 12 bore shotgun.
Mandy - Don't think that I'd be able to come to terms with that hair colour. Lauryn has lovely hair - isn't there a chance she'll do it irreparable damage dyeing it like that - I do hope not.
Well there you are - having displayed my ignorance of haute coiffure and priceless artisan artwork. Ill be off and see you all in a bit. lol !
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2015, 10:36 PM
Ah LG, you know nuffink
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 10:59 PM
LG Nooooooooooo, a lot of the bright hair colours aare natural and a lot better than the usual colours you can get, i now use "manic panic" and it is vegan friendly....my hairdresser often comments how my hair is in such good condition
Losos, my theory is i can't change what's happening to me but i can try not to let it beat , little babies deal with woorse and fight and so can i....i may post a photo one day but ii don't like the way i look at the moment....bit vain me lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-11-2015, 11:01 PM
Very observant of you June - for I am acknowledged as one of the foremost experts on "Nuffink!" in my locality.
This goes along nicely with my expertise as a local historian and keen chronicler of old dwellings for it has been said of me, he knows a lot about "Sod Hall!"
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Griff - Such is my ignorance in these matters that I didn't even know that they made a vegan friendly hair dye.
Should I take the plunge and embark on a more colourful hairdo - perhaps they make a "Sirloin Steak" friendly one - in line with my eating habits! LOL ! As our village barber's nickname is "Flymo Frank" just can't see him getting his head round me turning fuschia pink.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 11:18 PM
Tell you what LG...send me your address and i will send you a colour...we could bet on what colour flymo frank turns lol.....bet it would be a shade of purple lol
there are quite a few vegan friendly dyes and if i can't get vegan i try to get against animal testing
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >