Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Did I not post my post for Harvey ?
Ha ha, no snow there Lynn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2015, 06:39 PM
No but there was a bulrush sculpture.

Thanks everyone once again it has been noted that she did attend although she also had a letter which she has lied to Joel about as he was adamant when Mark asked him had his mum had one that she hadn't.

griff sorry to hear your blood tests were not good.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 06:44 PM
Oh Lynn, I do feel for you and your son, hopefully all will come well in the end.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2015, 06:58 PM
Sure it will Moyra thank you.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 07:07 PM

Finally got Photobucket working so finally got to post the pic of Lauryn's hair colour told you it was different
She's had lots of compliments,
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2015, 07:09 PM
Lynn, having been through a custody battle myself many years ago (the 1st ex husband's new wife decided she didn't like me) I know that they will ask the child for their preference, as my son disliked the new wife intensely it was a no go for her, BUT at 14 Joel's preferences will be taken into consideration if he wants to live with his dad, also taking into consideration his non attendance etc and they will be known to SS I'm sure.
More rain forecast for tomorrow and I am having a day off from being soaked through to the skin, looking forward to cold weather to be honest, then the rain will stop.I don't mind snow, I love it, although I can quite see how the allure palled for you Harvey
Lynn, you did put the piccie of the bulrush sculpture up, and I even put a link up for Harvey, which he obviously never saw thats men for you though eh
Hope you have a lovely day with Gorden tomorrow and get out somewhere even if its for an hour for a coffee and chat.
Mandy, what you don't need is the sealant to be a botched job with all the rain do you.
How's Brian now Nippy, has his foot gone down now and can he walk on it. Nice neighbour to take Pepsi out, will they come and take mine d'ya think
Love that hair colour Mandy, too late for me, but would love to go that colour or pink perhaps
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Mark says he isn't getting wound up about it nothing will change if he does. He will attend meetings etc., be there for Joel and that's all he can do.
Joel has a weird loyalty to his mum.
It winds me up more.
I put the bulrush link up again in the hopes Harvey will see it this time.
Love Lauryn's hair Mandy.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 07:31 PM
Lauryn has lovely hair Mandy but the colour is not for me..........I hope she is continuing to do well. Take care all.

Lynn, it is always at this time of year these things raise their ugly heads and make us feel bad. I still have no address for my daughter and granddaughter! Just have to live with it. God bless all, I am away to bed. night night all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 07:51 PM
To be honest Lynn, it should be Joel that is the most important thing...not her getting one over on your son, women like that make me sick. I would suggest perhaps a months trial of staying with your lad in the week and her with the access that he has...see if there is an improvement in attendance and behaviour...if not she can whole heartedly say it is b*gger all to do with her parenting skills...if there is well obviously she is the problem and should have the b*lls to put her hands up and say i can't control him etc and do what is right for the boy. Mums work mate has just gone through the same thing except the little lad said he wanted to live with his dad and stepmum
Mandy........... the colour is awesome, when i do mine purple it never shows up well as it is alongside black.
TW, if you want to do pink let me know what your hair colour is and i will tell you the ones i have used...you could always just do a streak to try it Lol
Moyra, is nothing coming up online for your daughter and granddaughter? my mums brother moved to spain and never said a word to her, the lady who had bought his house informed her
Losos...i like a bit of snow but that would drive me demented
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-11-2015, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Lynn, you did put the piccie of the bulrush sculpture up, and I even put a link up for Harvey, which he obviously never saw thats men for you though eh

Give me a clue, is it those two white things swaying in the breeze Sorry but my gardening skills do not extend to flowers and ferns and things can just about cope with trees and that's it
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >