Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 07:08 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Thursday)

Good Morning everyone, just heard we may have snow for the weekend. I know it is certainly going to be colder. Will have to get Amber out in a little while when it gets a bit lighter.

Reading about the Banana spiders is putting me off them.
Jenny hope Brian's foot is better today. Since I have been taking cochicine daily I have not suffered with the gout like I used to. Mandy hope your hip feels better today too and Griff good luck at the Doctors. June, hope your back will be better today too.

Have a good day everyone, take care keep warm and dry and stay SAFE and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 07:41 AM
Good Morning Moyra
Snow!!!!!! really???? crikey, better find the dogs paw wax...i can imagine deags won't like the Snow Lol
Going to see what the lump on my wrist is, i think it is a ganglion but not too sure, i don't think the receptionist was too happy with me.... they messed up last week, there was no appointment for me but my gp slotted me in, i didn't want to take up her time when i didn't actually have an appointment so didn't mention the lump, i checked on monday if i still had an appointment today...which i did, last night the receptionist rung up to see if i was still going..i assume she wanted to give my appointment to somebody else..well i am still going Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2015, 07:58 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all who follow.
I heard too we might have a dusting of snow at the weekend they said we may have some across the fields in Cambridgeshire. Well we are hemmed in Cambs so we may get a bit too. Dillon will be a happy boy even with a dusting.

Good luck at the docs griff.
Hoping Brian's fit is improving today.
Hope the sore hip is easier today Mandy.
Hope any one else with aches and pains are feeling better today.

Tidying and Gorden home tonight for another long weekend. He will be working from home tomorrow though. Bet we can sneak time for a coffee out.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 08:57 AM
oooo Yeah Lynn, you have to get out for a coffee...well Gorden is allowed a lunch break and i am sure he earns a tea break too!
Right, off to get changed
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 09:14 AM
Morning all.
Eurghh just been over to the paper shop and it's horrible thick drizzle but still so mild.
Moyra the thought of banana spiders has the same effect on me
griff, hope the ganglion can be sorted for you .
Lynn I can just imagine your big bear playing in the snow! I hope he gets at least a dusting

Brian seems a bit better today. Our neighbour is going to take Peps out so he will be able to stay off it a bit longer.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 09:14 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn, Griff and all who follow

Good luck act the docs Griff hope the lump is easily sorted.

Overcast here but nice and breezy and warm so washing should dry. Forecasts looks as though the temperature will be about freezing but Saturday night brrr.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Its saying heavy rain this morning, but its dry so far, although it must have been torrential in the night because its been a right job clearing the yard this morning, all done now, bleached and disinfected, took loads of bedding out and put fresh down. Forecast for the weekend is below freezing at night, anything but this flaming rain, am sick of cleaning now Hoping to get everyone out this morning, I've got a yellow flourescent coat I used for horse riding, its really big and padded because I used to put a couple of fleeces under it as well, that is coming out today as one of my coats is still damp, I've sealed my boots with superglue as one ended up leaking yesterday.
Wonder what your lump is Griff, well you'll find out soon I'm sure. Makes me think of that episode of Doc Martin when that schoolboy was trying to be a doctor and hit it with a book
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-11-2015, 11:17 AM
Managed to empty the compost in the compost bin onto the veg garden ready to dig in and got the washing in Sue had hung out before it rained.
Found this school steel band on the internet and I was well impressed as steel bands I normally don't like

brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 11:41 AM
Where was the school band tumbleweed? Our local academy has one and it is very good. Raining here but not cold.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-11-2015, 12:23 PM
Morning all, hope the day goes well for everyone and that all four legged friends are in the very best of order.
Cold here but dry at the moment although by the look of a very grey, grim sky that could all soon alter.
Love the steel band very well rehearsed outfit.
Have a good day - whatever you're up to! Bye fer now.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »