View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

18-05-2015, 06:59 PM
Aw Kenny, I know that feeling. Perhaps when you are feeling a bit better, you will get another wee dog. I never thought I would, but Charlie really came to me - a kind of rescue! His original owner died when he was a wee pup, then a neighbour's son took him in but gave him away 4/5 times. I took him in (about 5 months ago now) originally temporarily but when I thought of the way he has been shoved from pillar to post, I kept him.

Never thought I could take to another dog as Loki was my first and I loved and still do her dearly. But Charlie is a great feisty pup, he will be two next month and keeps me going!

I do hope that you will too find a pet to help you.

I have a very talkative African Grey parrot, who also helped me! Swears like a trooper! Now shouts on Charlie and poor Charlie runs to me, never thinking it's the parrot calling him!!

Take care and hugs from me, Soochie and Charlie
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-05-2015, 09:42 PM
Kenny, good to hear from you. I'm glad you are ok although obviously still finding it hard and yes the house will feel empty. It really hasn't been that long but it's good that you've posted and I hope you continue to do so. Take care x
Page 62 of 62 « First < 12 52 59 60 61 62