Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Renathii4
New Member!
Female 

25-11-2014, 04:00 PM
Thank you both!

As I'm at work, the only way to brag about my boy is by giving you guys links to some of my pictures on instagram! So I hope it works!

http://instagram.com/p/jWtta7l5OV/?modal=true

Dino is an awesome dog, even though his mix is a bit wild when you think about it. He is mostly Border Collie(lines from Wales). His mother is the daughter of Aled Owens Roy. The sire of my boy is not so well known to me, he is a mix who lived in the neighborhood, and who got lucky. So my guy was from a unplanned litter.

He's a lovely dog, calm and really easy to train. A bit sassy sometimes, but absolutely wonderful. You wont even notice him in the house, if you didn't know he was there you would never be able to guess that it in fact is a dog in the resident!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 04:13 PM
He is gorgeous
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2014, 04:27 PM
hi, welcome to Dogsey, like quite a lot of members on here I feed raw and also wean my puppies onto raw, I give vouchers for this company http://www.naturalinstinct.com/?gcli...Ip4aAud08P8HAQ to my new owners, I dont use them myself as I make the majority of their meals using pet mince my butcher makes for me, and buying fish,chicken etc from the supermarket, I also used tinned fish and buy free flow tripe mince and free flow chicken and tripe mince. I have had so many excellent reports about this company, and when I have been in contact with them they have always been really friendly and helpful. Another one of my puppy owners uses 'They Love It' and highly recommends them http://www.theyloveit.co.uk/ Your boy is gorgeous
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 05:26 PM
Hi Renathii4

I used a company called Natures Menu who are very quick with their delivery they will even take it to your freezer!

Plumpstead has quite a few good dog walking areas and depending how far you are from the station the River Thames is not too far from there with a nice water front to walk along.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Dino is absolutely adorable!
susannah92
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2014, 09:55 PM
What a gorgeous boy Dino is - such a shiny coat
Hope all goes well with your move to London and that you find suitable accommodation for yourself and Dino.
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-11-2014, 10:35 AM
Lovely just lovely ,
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2