Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Luz
Thanks sweetie, you are so right. Men are better when they belong to someone else just like babies and not too dissimilar. Going to get in trouble now arent I?

I agree entirely Luz - between kids, men and dogs I would choose a dog everytime
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 10:19 AM
:smt035 One album I can recommend everyone with any taste is Keane's Hopes & Fears. I absolutly love it.
I put it on at bedtime when barney is curled up in bed with me and sing to him, I think when he has gone I will cry everytime I hear the songs as they I can relate them to what we are going through.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by Luz
:smt035 One album I can recommend everyone with any taste is Keane's Hopes & Fears. I absolutly love it.
I put it on at bedtime when barney is curled up in bed with me and sing to him, I think when he has gone I will cry everytime I hear the songs as they I can relate them to what we are going through.

I love that one too, its a good album. I also like the Backsteet Boys new album Never gone, I think the songs are brilliant. I like the Maroon 5 - Songs about Jane too.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 10:49 AM
Didnt like the Backstreet Boys in the olden days but did like their new single, do they sound different now on the album? might get it if thats the case.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Luz
Didnt like the Backstreet Boys in the olden days but did like their new single, do they sound different now on the album? might get it if thats the case.

I suppose they do a bit cos they are a bit older now and have made a comeback after 5 years I think. I did like their old stuff as well though so I might be biased but I think their new album is great and put it on when I'm ironing, which btw I should be doing now instead of being on here. Well I've made a start, I've plugged the iron in and put the board up, so thats something isn't it
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 07:53 PM
And the washing machine???
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Lots !!! Most of them have been mentioned. Although I do like Barbara Streisand, esp. Woman in Love. oh and Metallica - Nothing else matters

I am a bit of a New Country fan as well, those songs seem to have words for every mood
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 08:33 PM
and Robbie Williams- Feel
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Lots !!! Most of them have been mentioned. Although I do like Barbara Streisand, esp. Woman in Love. oh and Metallica - Nothing else matters

I am a bit of a New Country fan as well, those songs seem to have words for every mood
Oh certainly agree with Babs she is one i love 'Evergreen' 'Woman in love' she is so talented and cant be beaten. Well done for mentioning her.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 10:10 PM
From this Moment - Shania Twain - (Our Wedding Song)

How do I live - Leanne Rymes

Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton (first song OH ever played on the guitar for me)
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >