Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Happy days.
Sarah L
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-07-2005, 02:59 PM
What gorgeous dogs eh? They are both awesome!

Sarah
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by Laura
Thanks Bolty I was just curious as that imo is far too young for a dog to be at stud, it said in the ad that he was experienced so I was presuming that meant proven i.e. he had already sired some pups - nice pics anyway.

LOL @ Kerrie.

Laura
Experienced yes, proven no. Accidents do happen. There was a jrt that was with a lady over the park, she saw me with my dog and asked if he was friendly. I said yes and started talking to the woman and let the dogs play, noticed they were in the bushes for a while so decided to call Barney out as he has a habit of eating fox and badger poo. When he didn't come I went to an opening in the bushes and there they were locked together. (The woman didn't tell me her dog was in season and didn't seem too bothered by the situation.)
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

17-07-2005, 03:45 PM
The dogs look nice Bolty, but is the cage in this pic really as small as it looks?

How long are the dogs kept in there? Who owns those dogs Bolty? Do they have many more dogs kepy in similar circumstances? Sorry to be nosey!
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
The dogs look nice Bolty, but is the cage in this pic really as small as it looks?

How long are the dogs kept in there? Who owns those dogs Bolty? Do they have many more dogs kepy in similar circumstances? Sorry to be nosey!
Azz it is as small as it looks, where they are not my dogs i cant be 100% but i wuuld say that they do spend a lot of time in there had fresh water and the cage was clean free from dog mess
(will find some moore pics i took of some more of his dogs would be nice to see what you think Azz)
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

17-07-2005, 05:00 PM
Hi Bolty

Thanks for replying.

I don't like small cages at all, 'to me' it looks as though the dog's happiness is not the main priority of the owner/keeper if they are kept in cramped conditions like that.

I hope as Dogweb grows we can make something of the dog ownership exam and perhaps if possible (and if we believe in ourselves enough!) we can try and bring about change in legislation with regards to animal welfare.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 05:44 PM
bolty why dont u take that add down then hun! cus its still on there and unwated calls to you my happen!

I agree with azz about those cages, but i know thier not your dogs!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by bolty
her mum= am-staff/presa X presa

Why do you say Presa x presa?
Surely a presa cross a presa is a presa??
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur
Why do you say Presa x presa?
Surely a presa cross a presa is a presa??
Sorry maybe I didn't make it clear. I put Am Staff/Presa X Presa. So that means Ruby's mum's dad was a Am StaffX Preas and that ruby's mum's mum was a Presa so = Am Staff/Presa was dad Presa was mum or am I being thick? Does Am StaffX Presa = Presa?
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by bolty
Sorry maybe I didn't make it clear. I put Am Staff/Presa X Presa. So that means Ruby's mum's dad was a Am StaffX Preas and that ruby's mum's mum was a Presa so = Am Staff/Presa was dad Presa was mum or am I being thick? Does Am StaffX Presa = Presa?

Ahh, the way I always read/write it is One parent, with a slash seperating from the other parent. It was the slash that confused me lol
I would have written Am staff X presa/presa
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >