Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jugsmalone
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-06-2011, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Lovesgsds View Post
Signed, shared on fb and emailed to all in my contact list....

whatever the reason this is totally unacceptable, even if it were for medical science dogs are not similar enough to us for it to make a difference!! When they do tests on monkeys they can't use it on us even though they are so siilar to our genetic makeup because they are not human! There's no excuse for testing on animals AT ALL!

I am a qualified nurse so have nursed many dying patients, I have lost people close to me and I know it is heartbreaking, if only we had more cures but the cruelty and pain that these animals have to suffer is still not justified in any way shape or form
i agree. well said!
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Lovesgsds View Post
Signed, shared on fb and emailed to all in my contact list....

whatever the reason this is totally unacceptable, even if it were for medical science dogs are not similar enough to us for it to make a difference!! When they do tests on monkeys they can't use it on us even though they are so siilar to our genetic makeup because they are not human! There's no excuse for testing on animals AT ALL!

I am a qualified nurse so have nursed many dying patients, I have lost people close to me and I know it is heartbreaking, if only we had more cures but the cruelty and pain that these animals have to suffer is still not justified in any way shape or form
Absolutely! I couldn't agree more! There is NO excuse for this.
rossi roo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-06-2011, 08:31 PM
signed but couldent watch video too awful
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 07:30 PM
What a horrendous proposition, and one more people need to know about so they can oppose, signed and fb shared.
kelpiemad
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-06-2011, 09:03 PM
signed it must be stoped
skippy440
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-06-2011, 02:00 AM
Just signed. Appalling, disgusting how anyone could do this and sleep at night is beyond me.

I'm going to give my pup a big hug now and thank god he came from a reputable breeder who genuinely loves all the cocker spaniel pups they've breed and sold. I'm still in contact with them 10 months later and exchanging pic's of Cannon.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 09:32 AM
Why do people think that we are so above any other animal that we can cause things like this? If another animal was causing all this pain we would more then likely look on in disgust, but as its us its seen as ok. I really think that people need to see what they are doing, we are meant to be clever, and compassionate, people believe that they are not animals, but I don't see how any intelligant and compassionate creature could cause this, sometimes I really do think that we are the worst things ever to walk this earth.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3