View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-11-2009, 12:05 PM
Oh Helena what a worry for you, but glad to read she's sleeping quietly now and I hope that (Whatever the cause) she gets over it quickly.

With our two the external stitches were not the disolvable type, internally I suppose they might have been or can they use non disolveable for the internal ones too Sorry I don't know anything about stitches, IIRC there was abit of 'redness' around them when they were removed but, if it hurt, neither Bara or Rianna showed any signs of that.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Sorry to hear this has happened, that poor little girl, what a year she has had Hope that once all this is sorted out she doesn't have to see a vet except for the necessary
Norties send her kisses and tailwags and say they will speak to her soon, just get some sleep and food down her (always their first priority )
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Awww (((hugs))) for you and Zena Helena.

Hoping she feels better soon.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Oh Helena what a worry for you, but glad to read she's sleeping quietly now and I hope that (Whatever the cause) she gets over it quickly.

With our two the external stitches were not the disolvable type, internally I suppose they might have been or can they use non disolveable for the internal ones too Sorry I don't know anything about stitches, IIRC there was abit of 'redness' around them when they were removed but, if it hurt, neither Bara or Rianna showed any signs of that.
Thanks H, it's just such a worry for me now, when she was doing so very well up until this morning. From what I've read on the net, it appears they do 3 layers, so obviously internally they have to use the dissolvables perhaps?? What worries me most though, is the redness is ONLY on the very end, just where that hernia was and you know how I've always felt about that hernia, but the vet assured me that the hernia job was fine, they did a good job with that, so it must be on her records on the puter that she was looking at. I honestly think, if this was serious seeeerious, she wouldn't be walking around on and off, she'd be really sick wouldn't she, and she hasn't vomited since 5 am. and she hasn't done any diarrhea since we got back at 9.15 so finger's crossed then. My finger's are getting sore with all this crossing!!!

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Sorry to hear this has happened, that poor little girl, what a year she has had Hope that once all this is sorted out she doesn't have to see a vet except for the necessary
Norties send her kisses and tailwags and say they will speak to her soon, just get some sleep and food down her (always their first priority )
Thanks June, it could only happen here couldn't it!!!! Now don't you let those two norties use their mobiles just yet, wait till she's better at least!!!!!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2009, 01:08 PM
Oh H I am so sorry to hear Zena is not too good just when everything was going so smoothly too. You really don't deserve all this neither does poor Zena.
I hope now she is getting the meds into her this just turns out to be a blip and she is soon back to her normal bouncy self.
Sending lots of positive vibes to Zena and lots of hugs to you.
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2009, 01:36 PM
So sorry to hear this Helena. She has had a few scares lately, with the heatstroke and now this. Poor Zena. I hope she is back to her playful self again very soon.

Thinking of you both x
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

27-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Aw Helena I was so sorry to read this, poor Zena has come thru' the mill and certainly doesn't deserve it, nor you either. Hope now that she is sleeping that her body will heal itself. I give Loki scrambled eggs (made with water) and a little rice after she has been sick, also chicken and rice.

I do hope that Zena will be back to her normal self sooner, rather than later.

Healing hugs and cuddles to her and a big hug to you from me and Loki sends healing licks to Zena as well.

Take care.
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Oh no poor Zena, I hope she's feeling better soon xxx
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Poor Zena and big hugs to you, that is not what I expected in hearing how well she was going, I guess you didn't either, must have been a horrid awakening, Zena is so strong I am hoping she will get throught this quickly and be on the mend again.
Got my fingers crossed for you too
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2009, 02:18 PM
I hope things start to calm down - what a worry x
Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »