Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2019, 07:03 AM

Daily Thread Monday 27th May

Good morning everyone

Pleased you had a good night out Griff now please just sit back a bit and let the legal eagles deal with it.

The sun was out so hope it appears again. Monthly shop this morning then veg out this afternoon to finish my book.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2019, 07:16 AM
Morning Sue, what book are you reading? Hope everyone has a good day and you also.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2019, 07:25 AM
Morning Sue, brenda and all to follow.

Sun trying to come out hope it does my friend Julie from Essex is coming to visit her husband is driving her over. She does drive but is not confident in strange places.
We can sit in the garden hopefully and have some lunch out there.

griff glad you had a good evening and as Sue says let the legal team deal with it now it is all frightening tactics. If they did decide to follow up on the 14 days threat they have to issue another letter which again will give you more time and hopefully things will be on their way to being sorted.
I bought a yellow dress for Paul and Beth's wedding with a yellow flecked jacket and yellow suede loafers yellow is a very pretty colour if your skin tone can carry it off.
It is apparently the in colour this year and burnt orange to.

Sue enjoy your book after shopping and you to brenda.

Everyone else hope you and four legged friends are all well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2019, 07:28 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. So glad you went out and unwound Griff. Now as everyone is advising step back from it and leave it to your solicitor to sort it out Don't go implementing any of their demands unless agreed by your solicitor

I trust Dave continues to improve Chris and everyone else and their four legged friends are all safe and well. Have a good day stay warm and dry and please let my sheets dry before it rains. They are in the machine at the moment. Must go and walk Amber now. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2019, 09:30 AM
Morning all.

Off out with Gert before the weather turns and would you believe it the new drill does not work.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2019, 10:12 AM
Morning all
Sue, hope you get chance to finish the book
Lynn, I think I got away with the dress
Brenda, hope you have a good day too
Kazz, I bought a laptop, picked it up Friday, went to set it up Saturday...it will turn on and that's it!! Rung very to say it was faulty and I needed to return it...the woman starts telling me I need to ring the computer firm and get them to sort a repair... repair it's brand flipping new!
I won't do anything with out a solicitors approval and in fact I may well do nothing at all
Steve is at work bless him, at least he gets a day off so that will cover his day off for his tattoo
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2019, 12:31 PM
Been and returned the laptop, watering can and picked up the cat food and litter that's my jobs for the day done
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2019, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Been and returned the laptop, watering can and picked up the cat food and litter that's my jobs for the day done
Well done. I have been in the garden. Surprise
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2019, 04:25 PM
Lol....I am being lazy today
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2019, 06:40 PM
Hope you hat a nice day with your friend and able to sit in the garden Lynn

Cheek of it Griff not they have to take it back and refund or replace. Good you got it back to them

Hope you enjoyed your time in the garden Kazz

I was reading a book by Margaret Dickenson Brenda set in the war.

Hope Dave is improving Chris and you have both been able to get out.

Shopping easily done this morning and then I made some ice cream. Never made any before but found a recipe that doesn't require an ice cream maker. Just tried some and very nice it is too so some for lunch tomorrow.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >