register for free

Dog News

Precious Paddy's looking for a home

Precious Paddy is a 2 year old cross-breed looking for a forever home - would you believe he was found dumped in a cardboard box when he was a puppy!? We're told he's a stunning, a sweet boy, very loving and full of character who would really benefit from some one on one attention and training. He is great with other dogs and really would love a canine friend to teach him the ropes! Paddy can be a little timid at first and is a really sensitive boy, but just has so much to give and once he trusts you loves nothing more than lots of cuddles!

His ideal home would be with an quite active family who can give him lots of love and time for him to blossom. He is really receptive to training & food orientated so will be really easy to train. Paddy is a very special boy and will make the right family very happy - he has lots to give!

Despite his sad past, he is a very loving, happy boy. Please do get in touch if you think you can off Paddy his forever home. Contact SOS Animals UK via email: sharon@SOS-animals.org.uk or you can see his thread here: http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=153602

Your comments and views:
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Lovely boy, I wish I could have him. I hope he finds his forever home really soon.

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top