View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 07:42 AM

Kicking as a correction. Cesar Millan "nudging" dogs with foot!

As the title says

Here i see CM KICKING the dogs as a correction & pre correction

Be interested to see what the pros & antis think

It sickens me to be honest. Obvisley this is highly edited ,but still if the kicks werent there in the first place.

& look how highly skilled he is at it

& the great dane clip is a good example of CM "crapping his pants" (for those of you who have not seen him scared before)
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 08:07 AM
I wouldnt let that man within a mile of my dogs I cant beleive that people pay someone like that to train thier dogs.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 08:37 AM
A friend of mine posted that on FB...I admit to being very angry by the end of it. He is disgusting. Proves he is nothing more than a bully
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2011, 08:56 AM
He is a total sicko and should not be aloud around dogs imo. I hated watching the clip where he actually toed the dog hard - so sad
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Its very revealing as I'm sure we have all wondered why the dogs go from agressive to subdued & submissive so quickly, they obviously edit out the kicking. So shocked I mean I never liked him but never imagined it was this bad. the GSD with the Roller skate made me sick & what did he do to that great dane of camera. How much more are we not seeing???

I defy anyone to watch this film & still support him. It is plain & simply Dog abuse whatever way you wrap it up!!!
lolly2012
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2011, 09:17 AM
I'm shocked after watching I had seen the program a few years ago and thought at the time isn't he clever how he gets dogs to behave themselves so quickly, Now after seeing that I feel a bit sick its pure bully tactics and I would never want to create fear of me in my dog I think they should respond out of love and mutual respect.

I'm still shaking my head now in disbelief.
x
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 09:18 AM
Just sick
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Be interested to see what the pros & antis think
No surprise there for those of us who have been pointing out the cruel methods used by CM

I hope someone makes a video of the incidences of another CM method, choking/reducing a dog's air supply by pulling the collar really tight.

Maybe also a montage of other 'incidents' eg dogs wetting themselves in fear and the little terrier being lifted in the air by a hand around its throat leaving its legs dangling.

I am amazed that CM 'fans'are unable to spot these things for themselves.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 09:38 AM
I watched this last night and was horrified but then not been a CM fan for some time...

So many things that just shocked me ... the poor bulldog - the endless kicking!!!!
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 10:38 AM
If it's just a nudge or a firm touch why do the dogs jump like they do? Why do some of them yelp? Why do some react aggressively? Oh, wait, it's because he takes them by surprise. Right?

I find CMs methods disgusting and that video doesn't surprise me at all.
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »