Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Should have known you were going to pick up on this thread !
i was busy watching downstairs. I love BB ( apologies to those who don`t). I always do far more ironing as it gives me an excuse to watch the tv during the day.I can sit on the deck and do it .........
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-06-2007, 11:49 PM
What a lot of self centered shallow girls in it this year
Laura the Welsh girl is nice as are the two oldies and the boy

I always watch it rubbish or not
Laura to win
Charlie out first....
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-06-2007, 12:00 AM
Not seen it since the 'going in' night.

Hippy girl did bug me though.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 10:23 AM
Well the arguments have started. Great a bit more action now. Latest is Lesley wants to leave. Go girl right now. Think she thought she was going to be queen bee and it hasnt worked out. I love Laura she is so down to earth maybe I am a bit biased being welsh but to me she seems the only normal one in there. As for charley don't get me started she is so far up her own backside its unbeleivable. I do like Tracey although she is strange. Carole is also nice. But as for the rest, well I suppose they are good at screeching. So far Laura to win.
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 10:38 AM
Omg i cant make out what anyone is saying on this years bb. Charley out first she is unbelievable talk about love yourself, she sounds like vicky pollard a bit the way she talks in the diary room lol.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 11:40 AM
I like Nicky she is nice, I think I could relate to her the most. Could be wrong - it's hard when you haven't met someone to tell though.

Lesley cracks me up and I like good old Carole, Laura too lol Charley would be fine if you took away the fact that she thinks she's 'well hard' or what ever it is she's got going on...One thing in her favour - I thought she would be mean and not want anything to do with Traci etc but she is really nice with them which at least shows to me she doesn't only want to associate herself with the girls more like herself. Emily is lovely looks wise but thinks she is real intelligent but I haven't seen much intellectual but she'll be fine when she is a real woman and a bit older and has lost some of her self importance. Posh look a like I thought was gonna drive me nuts but she isn't as up her self as I thought she would be.

etc etc.

I'm quite glad the girls don't seem to be falling over themselves for the new guy - I didn't want it to become sort of like a joe millionare thing - all about who was gonna end up with him - snore fest.

When I first saw them all I thought, ohhhhhh nooooo...but it's like every year, once they get rid of those first night irritating over reactions and chill you get to like them a bit more.

I don't dislike any of them really but the twins are an incredibly young 18 and more like 12, which doesn't make me not like them but they are just little girls and it grosses me out to think of some people perving over them as they are so child like and would miss them the least if they were first to go.

I miss Ashlene from last year though as I liked her alot as the show went on
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2007, 02:51 PM
My favourites are Laura and Carole!

Shabnam really irritates me and don't even get me started on Charlee!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 07:48 PM
gotta laugh at Charlie and Emily when they go head to head: Ya well I invented skinny jeans, ya well everyone copies what I wear, ya well I'm stylish, yeah but everyone knows me and I'm so popular....LOL

It is pretty bad but I can at least laugh at that - not nearly as bad as the twin's song and dance routine which I just feel pained to see!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 08:41 PM
The twins reckon they do everything together and go everywhere together. I wonder if one is evicted what will happen to the other. Would be nice to see how she copes. Can't believe I am so cruel. lol
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-06-2007, 08:48 PM
If your a Virgin customer you can watch it 24/7 here for free

http://virginmedia.premiumtv.co.uk/bigbrother_live

How exciting is that
Page 2 of 38 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »