Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2006, 10:16 PM
I think I'd have walked out by now. Can they not get on for five minutes

Does anyone find all the arguing entertaining? I know it's supposed to be more exciting but I hate it when they just gripe at each other all the time

Tasks that make people throw up a lot don't seem right either It's all gone a bit stupid I think
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-01-2006, 10:19 PM
I agree with that, making that lad eat a box of chocs is stupid
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

12-01-2006, 06:55 PM
I am a massive BB fan but watching this series is making me feel really uncomfortable - I hate to see bullying of any type and I think George Galloway, Michael Barrymore and Pete Burns should be feeling ashamed of themselves for the way they are treating Jodie.

I'm not a Jodie fan but I do feel sorry for her I think she is just misunderstood.

I so want to go in and give the 3 evil witches a piece of my mind

George Galloway wanted to go in to reach a younger audience - well he ain't going to do that by calling a 23 and 27 year old women children that should respect their elders no matter what - you have to earn respect its not a right!!!

Michael Barrymore I wouldn't listen to advice from you either and why is he slurring his speech so much and his eye lids really heavy what medication is he taking - we all know his past he is a broken fragile man that is still in need of a lot of help - so I don't blame Jodie for not wanting to take his advice!!!!

Pete Burns - what can I say - I'll keep that to myself - lol

And what makes me laugh is they are claiming Jodie is crying all the time for sympathy - Michael Barrymore hasn't stopped crying since he went in!!!!

AAAAAARRRGGGHHHH

Okay rant over!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Emm
I am a massive BB fan but watching this series is making me feel really uncomfortable - I hate to see bullying of any type and I think George Galloway, Michael Barrymore and Pete Burns should be feeling ashamed of themselves for the way they are treating Jodie.

I'm not a Jodie fan but I do feel sorry for her I think she is just misunderstood.

I so want to go in and give the 3 evil witches a piece of my mind

George Galloway wanted to go in to reach a younger audience - well he ain't going to do that by calling a 23 and 27 year old women children that should respect their elders no matter what - you have to earn respect its not a right!!!

Michael Barrymore I wouldn't listen to advice from you either and why is he slurring his speech so much and his eye lids really heavy what medication is he taking - we all know his past he is a broken fragile man that is still in need of a lot of help - so I don't blame Jodie for not wanting to take his advice!!!!

Pete Burns - what can I say - I'll keep that to myself - lol

And what makes me laugh is they are claiming Jodie is crying all the time for sympathy - Michael Barrymore hasn't stopped crying since he went in!!!!

AAAAAARRRGGGHHHH

Okay rant over!
Emm you saved me from writing the same things...Couldn't agree with you more hun

I think it's disgusting how they are treating Jodie and unless I have missed something huge I can't see why they think she deserves the constant nit picking.

They keep moaning that she isn't interacting but heck who could blame her...I think she is doing extremely well to keep her cool to be honest.

I wanted Barrymore to win and do well for himself when they all first went in, not anymore.
Yorkie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-01-2006, 11:39 PM
I want Barrymore to win for the simple fact that he's the only celeb in there!!
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

13-01-2006, 11:40 AM
who does every-one want out tonight?

I want George Galloway out tonight - can't stand the guy
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Iwant george, out he gives me the creeps.jodie is way too entertaining to go!!lol
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2006, 12:16 PM
George has to go....he is too weird for words...and if he pretends to be a cat again I'm switching off....that was cringemaking!!!!!!!!!!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by Het
George has to go....he is too weird for words...and if he pretends to be a cat again I'm switching off....that was cringemaking!!!!!!!!!!
Oh god Het I had to turn over when he and Rula were role playing and he was the cat, so I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was cringe worthy...lol

I agree George out.
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2006, 03:50 PM
I want george to go too. The animal roleplay was just weird I can't decide whether I like Jodie or not but I think she deserves to stay a bit longer.
Page 6 of 20 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »