Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Whizzie
New Member!
Female 

09-01-2013, 03:07 PM

WagTails House - Dog-friendly holiday property in Pembrokeshire

WagTails House (www.wagtailshouse.co.uk) is a newly opened holiday home in Hook, a peaceful village on the River Cleddau, 5 miles from all the amenities of historic county town Haverfordwest. The house is only a short drive from many stunning beaches, most of which are dog friendly all year round. Visit Pembrokeshire lists over 60 beaches!

Our spacious, modern, well-equipped 4 bedroom property, with securely fenced garden, sleeps up to 7 people and welcomes up to 6 dogs. Full details of our facilities and our dog-friendly guidelines as well as availability and pricing can be found on our website. Feel free to drop me a line at info@wagtailshosue.co.uk if you'd like to know more.
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 06:21 PM
It looks really lovely, I especially like that you've said that guests can bring their own throws to put on the furniture

Does it have wireless internet access?
Azz
Administrator
Male 

09-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Don't forget you can get listed in our new directory too

Dog Friendly Hotels and Holidays
Whizzie
New Member!
Female 

09-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by Anniebee View Post
Does it have wireless internet access?
It hasn't got internet access at the moment but that is a feature we'll be considering adding in future.
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Thanks, it's an absolute must for us. Both of us run our own businesses, so when we take time off in the UK we work from breakfast until lunchtime and then go out and enjoy ourselves
Whizzie
New Member!
Female 

09-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Don't forget you can get listed in our new directory too

Dog Friendly Hotels and Holidays
Done now, thank you.
Whizzie
New Member!
Female 

19-01-2013, 03:50 PM
WagTails House First Review

If you've looked at our earlier post here, then you might like to see this review from our first paying guests:-

"I recently stayed at Wagtails House with my 3 dogs and human companion! As it was our first ‘doggy’ holiday I wasn’t sure what to expect but the house was warm, welcoming and very dog friendly! Wagtails House had everything we needed and more for a relaxing break away.
Hook itself is a lovely little village with great local walks right by the house. The pub in Llangym (The Cottage Inn) is a real ‘local’ pub but with cracking food it is worth a visit. If you want to venture a little further afield the beaches are fabulous and most of the pubs are dog friendly!
I would recommend Wagtails House to any friends who want to go away with their dogs."
Whizzie
New Member!
Female 

23-04-2013, 05:47 AM
WagTails House now has Wi-Fi which is free of charge for guests to use.

We have lots of pictures of the house, the area, reviews and photos by guests on our regularly updated FB page
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2013, 08:33 AM
Wow! Looks great...and in such a fantastic part of God's own country. ; )