Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-12-2010, 06:38 AM
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
Read shiver and loved it! Moving onto the next ones soon. Really enjoyed the The Vampire Academy books as well i think i am on number 5 or 6 now . . . I cant remember LOL
Shiver is brilliant, you need to read Linger next its fab! the cliff hanger is a killer though gotta wait til next summer for Forever to come out to find out what happens!
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I've just finished "Kill for me" by Karen Rose I believe it is I like the gruesome stuff - havent got the stomach for blood though - strange
I read that last week, I like her books too

Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
I have just discovered the "Cadfael" series by Ellis Peters and am reading "One corpse too many". When I read I see Derek Jacobi in my imagination though!
Same here!!

I am currently reading Dr Jeykl and Mr Hyde, it is one of those books that you know the story but few have ever actually read it..............so I am
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm reading Paul O'Grady - The Devil Rides Out
lwatson
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I've just finished "Kill for me" by Karen Rose I believe it is I like the gruesome stuff - havent got the stomach for blood though - strange
Have you read 'Die for Me' by the same author. Very good book. Didn't think it was my type of story when my neighbour suggested it but it was one of these that you can't put down.

I have just finished reading all the True Blood books, second time around as I am eagerly waiting for the new one out in May 2011.

For christmas I know I am getting the second book by Paul O'Grady as his first was such a scream.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by lwatson View Post
Have you read 'Die for Me' by the same author. Very good book. Didn't think it was my type of story when my neighbour suggested it but it was one of these that you can't put down.

I have just finished reading all the True Blood books, second time around as I am eagerly waiting for the new one out in May 2011.

For christmas I know I am getting the second book by Paul O'Grady as his first was such a scream.
There's three Karen Rose in total all with the same cast of characters and culminating with the life story of the three main ones, think there Scream for Me, Kill for Me and Die for Me all as good as the other in fact I re read them over the summer n the caravan.
lianne1983
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-12-2010, 08:38 AM
Linwood Barclay is a good author too, thrillers. I've read his Fear the Worse, and think Santa is bringing me a couple more of his LOL
Jacksondad
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
I have just started song of the humpback whale by Jodi Picoult .
I have that book , I pinched it of my sister
I know its not a manly book , But im an avid reader and I would read two flies going up a wall .
I do prefer non fiction books especially memoirs .
Jacksondad
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-01-2011, 12:58 PM
At the moment im reading a book by Cathy Glass , Titled Hidden .
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2011, 01:05 PM
I am reading Tess Gerritson ,Vanish , great series of books if you like modern ghoulish thrillers with accurate medical details, the author is a doctor by background so the detail if good. They are real page turners and you can never work out the outcome due to all the twists and turns , great reads !
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Oh and I buy all my books from charity shops , usually between £1-1.50 and a great selection if you are willing to look ! And then when read I take them back for someone else to enjoy !
Page 5 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »