Our sister sites
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2010, 08:03 PM

"Honey's Choice" dog food

I came across this new, small dog food company:
http://www.honeyschoice.com/

Possibly not the cheapest but not the most expensive either! They do quite a few gluten-free foods and a 'holistic' (their term) Salmon & Potato.

Anyone within 30 miles of them will get free delivery if ordered through their Mobile pet food service.

They also do cat food.

I love finding small local businesses like this, and I hope they continue to prosper. I will be contacting them this week to see if they send out any free samples.

They are also looking for distributors and stockists anywhere in the UK.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2010, 08:09 AM
The senior one looked good for the money as it had meat rather than "meat meal" which was in the other recipes. Having read up on what goes into "meat meal" I am a bit dubious as to feeding this to my dogs.

Free delivery if you spend over £30 is good too.
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2010, 07:34 PM
I sent them a message today about free samples, and a couple of hours later Noel from the company rang me!

They are in this area (where my mum lives) every Tuesday so he is bringing me a range of free samples over next week.

I also suggested the local pet shop here - which stocks a huge range of foods including Burns sold loose, Arden Grange, Barking Heads as well as working dog foods - might be interested in stocking their range as they are a small local business. I hope they do, I am quite interested in their products and can't wait to get the samples.

I think their 'oven baked' range must be fairly unique.