View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
weebits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-09-2010, 06:46 PM

I'm so mad after reading the pet classifieds!

I read through the local papers this morning in the pet classified section and saw the most depressing ads. So many people were selling their puppies quite obviously only for profit and knew nothing of what they were doing. I suppose I was naive to think I'd see anything but that.

I'm left to wonder how many people actually buy these poor puppies and how many are left at shelters if not sold or shortly thereafter by uninformed buyers. I should never have looked.

I'd never paid attention, as our dog just passed away recently, but has the "business" of breeding dogs solely for profit become more popular recently? Does it bother all of you as much as it does me?
cintvelt
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-09-2010, 07:16 PM
yup.... bothers us no end!!!

welcome to dogsey, read through different threads... you'll see what the dogsey reaction is to irresponsible breeding.....
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2010, 11:33 PM
That's why I stopped buying the local "Ad Trader" classified ads paper. Started wanted to ring these irresponsible people up and give them a piece of my mind!

Do we really need another Staffy litter? What is the point of a Kerry Blue x Old English sheepdog?