View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 07:19 PM
They have shortlisted down to 81 who were all on Little brother BB tonight. They will only know shortly beforehand who is going in.......

We also saw inside the house. There si a nest in the garden for them to go into, a hidey hole sort of place and a hot tub...

Not long to go now!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 12:31 PM
I am ashamed to say I am really enjoying it so far!
I really like Mario the Mole and hope he can stay for good and not be evicted
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 01:21 PM
I like Mario he seems a genuin person, I think they will keep him in. A little early yet to say who I really like, but I think Rachel is a bit of a diva, Sunshine is going to be a moaner and Corins voice really irritates me. Other than that they are a good bunch so far.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
I am ashamed to say I am really enjoying it so far!
I really like Mario the Mole and hope he can stay for good and not be evicted
I haven't seen all the programmes and missed the entire opening one but they seem a reasonable lot so far. I really like Mario Mole and hope he stays. I am not keen on the Jordan look alike , to want to look like anyone else seems a bit odd to me.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2010, 10:34 PM
For the last few years i have always vowed not to watch Big Brother, the last series i watched was the one with Jade Goody.

This year i watched them all go in and decided i wasn't watching it and now i've been sucked in and am slowing becoming addicted. It's about two days away from becoming series linked on the Sky Box and Rich will flip his lid about it this weekend as he hates it!!

When i watched them all go in, i instantly decided i didn't like Shabby and that she would irritate me but i've grown to like her.

My faves to win are John James or Corin.

I love the Tree of Temptation as well! Pure brilliance!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
For the last few years i have always vowed not to watch Big Brother, the last series i watched was the one with Jade Goody.

This year i watched them all go in and decided i wasn't watching it and now i've been sucked in and am slowing becoming addicted. It's about two days away from becoming series linked on the Sky Box and Rich will flip his lid about it this weekend as he hates it!!

When i watched them all go in, i instantly decided i didn't like Shabby and that she would irritate me but i've grown to like her.

My faves to win are John James or Corin.

I love the Tree of Temptation as well! Pure brilliance!!

My fave is Ben even though he is nominated I hope he stays.
I love Josie and I wonder what the heck Ife is doing there she never speaks or does anything.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
My fave is Ben even though he is nominated I hope he stays.
I love Josie and I wonder what the heck Ife is doing there she never speaks or does anything.
LOl yes they do edit it so you dont see all the people dont they?! Dont see much of Nathan either really.
It is good this year tho...I really like Corin, just shows how you shouldnt judge cos she was my least fave at the beginning cos I thought she looked "fake" but she is soo funny and kind too.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2010, 09:36 PM
I want Dave Or Govan to go this week!!! I would have liked rid of Shabby but she saved herself
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2010, 10:03 PM
I am gutted Shabby saved herself, she is one nasty spoilt little girl. Think Ife has seen through her now and is moving away from her little gang. I watch the live feed at night (I know sad), and Josie is not such a nice girl as they are showing on the programme, she is quite sneaky and backstabbing. I think BB must like her coz they are not showing that side of her.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2010, 10:52 AM
I love corrin and Ben. Dave HAS to go, I can't stand him, he's full of cr@p!

I also can't stand Shabby. There is a tv programme called the L word, its a lesbian sex in the city basically, and Shane is a big deal in the lesbian community with lots of girls thinking she's incredibly attractive (I prefer Bette actually...I digress) Shabby is a cheap attempt at being Shane.... seriously, google her, you'll be surprised!
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »