View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-10-2009, 09:51 PM
cannot believe the 'twins' got through they are soooo annoying i hope they get voted out next week, i quite like stacey and lucie, i also like jamie 'afro' not sure who i want to win yet will have to watch the first couple of shows see how they go
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Seeing as Ethan got kicked out - shame on you Cheryl Cole - i'll be supporting Ollie. I am still very disappointed that Cheryl got rid of THE best looking guy in the competition, there is now nothing nice to look at!!!
I agree, she could have kept him in instead of one of the "little boys" they are too similar in style/age/interest group! Think she might have split her voters there.....
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 10:23 PM
I can't believe that Cheryl kicked out Dwayne (or was it Wayne?)...he was brilliant. The two young boys in her category hold no appeal to me whatsoever but I love Rikki. My money is on him being the dark horse of the competition.

The three girls in Danni's group were obvious choices for me, as were Simon's three.

Aside from that one group that was put together at Bootcamp, I personally think the rest of the groups are so forgettable. Those twins are just repulsive.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2009, 09:40 AM
I was a bit shocked by some of the choices that Louise and Cheryl made...

Simon's were OK, though I would swap Olly for Daniel Pearce and Danni's were pretty much on the mark.

So disappointed by the groups this year, only Miss Frank have any talent worth writing about... don't even mention John and Edward!!!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2009, 12:26 PM
my book of face status last night isnt repeatable about them vile twins

louis has no taste at all..... i think hes just doing it as he has no sense and want s to just spite simon anyhow

hes aprat,,,, and i think this year is lacking talent all round anyhow tbh...
EnR
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
I was a bit shocked by some of the choices that Louise and Cheryl made...

Simon's were OK, though I would swap Olly for Daniel Pearce and Danni's were pretty much on the mark.

So disappointed by the groups this year, only Miss Frank have any talent worth writing about... don't even mention John and Edward!!!
My thoughts exactly! J&E's place could have gone to the very talented Daniel Pearce. I hope he gets a record contract out of it anyway, I thought it was so unfair that he was sent home to give someone a first shot, but all of Simon's deserved a place really.

It annoys me when they say to someone that they're worried about their age. If they don't think a 16 year old can handle the pressure then why open the competition to them at all?

Louis is a prat! I think Ronan agreed, too!
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-10-2009, 12:52 PM
I like Chery's group but would have liked Ethan in there but his voice wasnt the greatest! (just my opinion)
Loving all the girl's esp Lucie!
Louis is a **** for putting through those twins!
I like all simon's but I would have liked to see the younger girl through (cant remember her name for the life of me) but I thought her voice was amazing! but he defo had the hardest job as all of his could have gone through!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by loufoxyloxy View Post
cannot believe the 'twins' got through they are soooo annoying i hope they get voted out next week, i quite like stacey and lucie, i also like jamie 'afro' not sure who i want to win yet will have to watch the first couple of shows see how they go
Me too, but I think it was predictable,

Dont think they will last long, never seen such a annoying pair ,
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by EnR View Post
My thoughts exactly! J&E's place could have gone to the very talented Daniel Pearce. I hope he gets a record contract out of it anyway, I thought it was so unfair that he was sent home to give someone a first shot, but all of Simon's deserved a place really.

It annoys me when they say to someone that they're worried about their age. If they don't think a 16 year old can handle the pressure then why open the competition to them at all?

Louis is a prat! I think Ronan agreed, too!
I liked Daniel too, but I guess the judges go by who will get the most votes and therefore who is the most likable. Daniel was probably a better singer than Ollie, but Ollie is IMO more likable and would probably get more votes. Also, as you say, Daniel has had a shot in the music industry already.

As for the 16 year old thing, it really depends on the individual I think. That Eoghan guy last year was 16 I think...he made the final and handled it well. Obviously the same can't be said for all 16 year olds, some of whom are insanely immature.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
I do not think the 'twins' are good enough. It will be interesting to see if they get through.....
I agree. I can see them being voted off on Saturday night x
Page 7 of 29 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »