Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
I cannot see how they've got as far as they have. As far as I can see, they have no talent whatsoever and are annoying as hell, with an attitude that stinks....................really can't understand how they got this far at all

It's because of Louis, he sees something in them that no one else can see. Even Ronan keating said they weren't good enough to go through but did Louis listen to him, no, he reckons there's something about them (God knows what!!! I agree with you CC)
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Well my fav is through Stacey...yeaaaa I love that girl, she has so much personality and a wonderful voice to go with it...shades of Eva Cassidy

Hope the two numpites from Ireland get kicked out
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Well my fav is through Stacey...yeaaaa I love that girl, she has so much personality and a wonderful voice to go with it...shades of Eva Cassidy

She's a sweetie but I don't think she stands much of a chance of winning. There's some real super talent this year. As a fellow Essex girl though, I'll be hoping she does well
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, how could he do that?!?!?!?! Great publicity though, I have a feeling they'll be out soon.

Am very impressed with the selection this year, very good choices.

Really looking forward to more of Jamie Afro, Teacher Boy makes me cringe, Geordie boy is so cute but so young, Love Ollie, Love Scottish Hat Man, Lucie is my bet for winner so far and Stacey is adorable in so many ways but that accent ;o) - NOT Eva Cassidy imo but we'll see how she does in the live shows!!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post

Nope, the two numpties got through Told you they would, still I don't reckon they'll last long.

Yes, that Stacey has a lovely voice and a really nice girl (she would be really good in Big Brother )
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, how could he do that?!?!?!?! Great publicity though, I have a feeling they'll be out soon.

Am very impressed with the selection this year, very good choices.

Really looking forward to more of Jamie Afro, Teacher Boy makes me cringe, Geordie boy is so cute but so young, Love Ollie, Love Scottish Hat Man, Lucie is my bet for winner so far and Stacey is adorable in so many ways but that accent ;o) - NOT Eva Cassidy imo but we'll see how she does in the live shows!!
I think that commenting in that way regarding somebody's accent is quite insulting and unnecessary
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 08:28 PM
I agree with Simon and Danni but Cheryl and Louis have lost the plot......
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Don't agree with Louis or Simon's decisions. I do agree with Cheryl's and Dannii's.

Those twins.....repulsive little cretins that need done in!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 09:12 PM
I cannot stand the 'twins' either. I so hope they get voted out next week.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Seeing as Ethan got kicked out - shame on you Cheryl Cole - i'll be supporting Ollie. I am still very disappointed that Cheryl got rid of THE best looking guy in the competition, there is now nothing nice to look at!!!
Page 6 of 29 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »