View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-08-2009, 05:25 PM
I really don't like the audience participation.It seemed to me we got to see far less of the performers,it was all waffle and advertisements and seeing the judges say 'yes you are thought' without being allowed to see the performer actually perform .
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Why arent you on X factor Pidge ?
Because it would be the single most humiliating, nerve racking experience of my life!!

I love to sing, but because of my stage fright and lack of confidence it'll have to be kept for close friends, family, the car and the bathroom for now ;o)
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
I really don't like the audience participation.It seemed to me we got to see far less of the performers,it was all waffle and advertisements and seeing the judges say 'yes you are thought' without being allowed to see the performer actually perform .
Thats exactly what OH and I said!
We were dissapointed we hardly got to see any auditions, and you are right, it showed more of the judges saying 'yes' or 'no', but with music playing in the background, rather than people singing!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Thats exactly what OH and I said!
We were dissapointed we hardly got to see any auditions, and you are right, it showed more of the judges saying 'yes' or 'no', but with music playing in the background, rather than people singing!
They do that to give you an idea of how many got through without giving away too much about them.

They always save a few good ones for each show so we'll hear/see more of them in later shows.
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-08-2009, 06:02 PM
I don't like the audience being there either, I also think it was better when they had to sing without any backing music.
Glad it's back on though.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-10-2009, 01:41 PM
It's strange that Daniel is on there as a contestant after being in One True Voice on Popstars The Rivals (the one Girls Aloud won!!!!). You would have thought he wouldn't have been allowed to go in for it when he and the others in that group had a record and had come second in the contest years ago!! Very strange
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 01:49 PM
I do not think the 'twins' are good enough. It will be interesting to see if they get through.....
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
I do not think the 'twins' are good enough. It will be interesting to see if they get through.....
It said in today's paper that Louis has changed his mind at the last moment about one of the acts he put through, I wonder if it is the twins .......... I doubt it though, because if he doesn't put them through it will be like he was agreeing with Simon, as Simon said they shouldn't have gone through, and Louis doesn't like to agree with Simon any more than he has too That's what I think anyway.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
I cannot see how they've got as far as they have. As far as I can see, they have no talent whatsoever and are annoying as hell, with an attitude that stinks....................really can't understand how they got this far at all
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
I cannot see how they've got as far as they have. As far as I can see, they have no talent whatsoever and are annoying as hell, with an attitude that stinks....................really can't understand how they got this far at all
I know what you mean.
Page 5 of 29 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »