View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-08-2009, 10:56 AM
at last some decent entertainment to look forward to on a Saturday night,I like Cheryl, but could do without all the sob stories I think they always overdo that side of it.I believe one of my FB friends has auditioned so I'm looking forward to seeing her.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 02:50 PM
yeh fan here!!!!

and im out the night it starts

xx
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
at last some decent entertainment to look forward to on a Saturday night,I like Cheryl, but could do without all the sob stories I think they always overdo that side of it.I believe one of my FB friends has auditioned so I'm looking forward to seeing her.

my x fb friend auditioned too i think and got through to the bootcamp (whispers...?) so not sure how true that is
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Yep, I'll be watching. Especially the auditions (also known as the 'mock the afflicted' rounds) LOL
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 04:01 PM
I love it! Can't wat!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Big fan here too. There has been NOTHING on the telly for months. Finally some entertainment!
Hammer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-08-2009, 07:20 PM
I love X-Factor which is surprising as I hate reality TV in general.

However, I feel that after the discovery of Leona Lewis X-Factor should've been retired and replaced with perhaps the group thing again. How will they ever find better than Leona?

Also, slightly off topic, how come our small island can find so much more talent than America? Our Britain's got talent and X-Factor produce so much more talent than our cousins across the pond and their corresponding shows.
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post

Also, slightly off topic, how come our small island can find so much more talent than America? Our Britain's got talent and X-Factor produce so much more talent than our cousins across the pond and their corresponding shows.
That's not overly true, Their biggest success' are Kelly Clarkson and Jordin Sparks - huge over there and had good success over here. Leona has had more success here and some over there.

Anyway looking forward to it not sure that the new BGT audition set up will work as well but will need to wait and see! Don't watch the bootcamp really but I do prefer Cheryl to Danni
Hammer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by **Leanne** View Post
Jordin Sparks
All a matter of taste I know, but she is awful IMO...she can sing a bit, but is no super-star.
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-08-2009, 11:51 PM
cant wait for it to start now, but will be in work so will have to be really extra specially nice to the lad im workin with to get him to put it on if not ill watch it in work sunday either way ill b watchin it in work so not as much fun when customers keep interupting my viewing
Page 2 of 29 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »