Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2020, 05:38 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 15th July

Good morning everyone

At least it is dry today. Washing done and out, Weather perked up yesterday so managed to get the bedding out and dry.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2020, 06:51 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well, your four legged friends too. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2020, 08:02 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow
It's Wednesday and I am dreading taking my medication...I was soooooo ill last week, I am not well so I can't skip taking it so I am hiding in bed lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2020, 08:19 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra, griff and all to follow.
Weather bit funny here sunny then dull but warm.

Dillon wanted a longer walk again today. Checked his back paw and one of the small pads has a graze to it, thought the walking then remembered we had a squirrel visiting the garden yesterday and I am now thinking he grazed it when he skidded to a halt on the gravel.
Will keep spraying it with Lucellin and keep an eye on it. Good thing is it isn't worrying him.

griff take your medication.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2020, 09:47 AM
morning all

Just to give you all a giggle. after a newspaper headline add "under the bedclothes"
for example todays headline

Marcus Rashford: Man Utd star to get honorary doctorate from University of Manchester

now add to "Marcus Rashford: Man Utd star to get honorary doctorate from University of Manchester and you get"

Marcus Rashford: Man Utd star to get honorary doctorate from University of Manchester under the bedclothes.

Have fun
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Declining fertility rates 'under the bedclothes'.
That was the on the news just now as I read your post.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2020, 08:27 PM
Dr called me at 8.40 pm, blood results aren't good, got to repeat them next week
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2020, 10:58 PM
Good evening all.

Our usual walk this morning then onto the start of the clean up for Gary's old flat. Our thinking is to keep it on for six months or so until we know he is settled (or not) in his new flat then sell it.

There are a few bits in there - a tv table, computer desk, armchair, computer chair - and Dave wanted to get rid of them straight away. However, there's no guarantee that any new owner will want the fridge freezer, washing machine and dryer so I've put my foot down and said that if we are going to have to pay to clear out the stuff, we might as well do it altogether once we know what has to go. I think I've won that argument .

Been a mixed bag of weather here today from sunshine to rain.

Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear your bloods aren't good. Fingers crossed when the next test is done all comes back well x