Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2006, 10:47 PM

walk the line

went and saw the new johnny cash movie tonight. it was absolutely fab (this comes from a person who hates country music). i was very surprised and would recommend it
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2006, 10:55 PM
i really fancy it as I love Reese witherspoon and jauquin Phoenix - so will get myself down to see it soon hopefully !!!

dani
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2006, 11:44 PM
Reese witherspoon is one of my favourite actresses I shall have to go and watch it very soon.
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 09:41 AM
Looking forward to seeing it too - they mentioned that Phoenix put his soul into the movie to the point where he was living his life through him, media allegedly said he had to go into rehab after the movie

Deeply fascinated by it, look forward to seeing it, thanks for letting us know it is really good.
mitch
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Also went to see it Friday, It was excellent :smt023 Although I love Johnny Cash I still think people who dont will still love this film. Its actually him singing the songs as well which I thought was good, Don't think they could of got any closer then the real thing

Mitch