Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2021, 05:46 AM

Daily Thread Thursday 13th May 2021

Morning all, another early start here...Kota decided that we should be up even earlier... little s*d lol
Just starting to spit here, I don't have any plans today but something is bound to come up
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2021, 07:28 AM
Soitting weather yuk!! No manners. bg!! Yep raining here to. Typical as I washed the white mats and white towels from thebathroom and now they are hanging over the airwer because it is to wet to put them out. Mats will take ages to dry. Never mind. We need the rain. Have a good day all. Hope yu are feeling better today Kelly. byee.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2021, 08:27 AM
Ohhhhhh, no good having wet washing hanging around.
I still have pains in my tummy but hopefully in a few days they will pass
I am up, dressed hair and makeup done....nowhere to go lol, I am sure the binman will appreciate it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2021, 08:42 AM
Good morning Kelly, Brenda and all who follow

Hope you manage to get the mats dry soon Brenda.

Naughty Kota getting you up early Hope you are soon feeling better.

Raining when I got u but now stopped so have managed to get my walk in with Teazle only getting wet feet.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2021, 12:02 PM
Good afternoon all

Been a beautiful day so far here today. Slightly overcast this morning now bright sunshine.

Bit of drama night before last when a car has come on the road and somehow (goodness knows how) has demolished all the bay window and under it across the road. They are waiting for the structural engineer to report before it can be fixed. How the car has left a wide road, gone across a decent sized front garden and done its demolition job is anyone's guess. I so feel for the couple that live there
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2021, 12:16 PM
Gosh Chris, that's awful.... hoping everyone is o.k
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2021, 02:08 PM
Afternoon griff, Sue, brenda, chris and all to follow.
Funny day weather wise odd showers of rain here and there, managed to get Dillon's quilt covers washed and dried not sure of the ones for the car will get out today.
We did the tip run earlier the bits of wardrobe we took apart as the Chrysler is going into the garage Monday to have a small oil leak which is an advisory on the mot from November. Hoping it's easily and cheaply fixable.
Needs some other jobs done to but not quite so pressing as the oil leak.

Oh gosh Chris. There are some bad drivers about we saw the other day a car turning right only a small car big entrance end up having to reverse back onto the road because it missed the huge entrance and was on the pavement and nearly took the council signage out.

Stay sfae everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2021, 02:43 PM
Back again after putting 2 of Dillon's beds back together.

griff hope your tummy pains ease soon. Ha ha regards the knitting one sleeve done, another to do then the front and back. Watch this space and for the air turning blue.
brenda hope the bath mats dry quicker than expecting.
Sue guess another busy day for you.
Chris I got some stitch holders today and am about to transfer the stitches onto the holder soon.
Hope the hole refilling is done with.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2021, 03:00 PM
Just popping in to say Hi to everyone. Hope you are all okay. Take care and stay safe everyone. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2021, 03:42 PM
Hi Moyra. Hope you're well
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >