Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2021, 05:12 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 11 may 2021

Morning all
Early start again for me..... messaged Steve first thing as he is on earlies sohad to wake up at 3.50 for me, then up to sort the dogs out. Both have ate all of their breakfast today and now deags is asleep again lol
Blood test for me later on, just need to work out what time is best to leave
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2021, 09:17 AM
Good morning Kelly and all to follow

Hope blood test goes well and the journey is not too long.

Pleased bootees turned out right Lynn

Good luck with the workmen Chris and hope the computer can be sorted.

Lovely and sunny again this morning and quite warm. Teazle walked and batter made for toad in the hole for Ben and I, Barry will just have naked toad Have also been to the library which was quite busy as they are now only open for 3 hours twice a week. The bonus is you can take at least 5 books and just ignore the return date no fine for late return

Hope all are well. stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2021, 11:09 AM
Good afternoon all.

Electrician is having a tea and fag break. I feel as though I'm a prisoner in the living room apart from being a teamaker

The computer isn't broken Sue, he just wants it to whistle dixie and it doesn't want to play . We've sort of added something that might just keep Gary quiet. On the other hand ..............

Took him to the bed shop yesterday and ordered him a new bed so he's pleased with that, but not pleased he has to wait 3-4 weeks, but when you want both the base and the headboard in blue, you have to wait for them to make them

It's a gel mattress so he won't be able to complain about springs although I imagine he'll find something to moan about given time
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-05-2021, 11:18 AM
Aftrnoon griff, Sue, Chris and all to follow.
Back from vet for Dillon's yearly go over to keep insurance valid. He happily went off with Sophie. He has a funny cough but for now she said if Piriton settles it it may well be hay fever so do what we're doing but monitor and go back if concerned.
He has also lost 2.5 kilos since September, he was 62.2 kgs roughly when he had his op but that was lower than last time he was weighed, he is now 58.2 kgs. We have to watch that to as we haven't got him on a diet.
It is good for his joints but must be monitored as it's not intentional weight loss by us. We will take him back next month for a weigh in as suggested by Sophie.
Other than that they are happy with him and couldn't believe he is 9.5.
Also picked up his prescription for another 5 months worth of Previcox.

Hope the blood test went well griff and not to long to wait.
Enjoy your toad in the hole Sue. Every cloud regards the library.
Chris hope the workman finishes soon so you can be relieved of tea duty.
Glad you have found something to keep Gary's mind off the computer.

Stay safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2021, 02:15 PM
Electrician gone. Cleaned up and things back where they should be.

I forgot they'd cut the carpet around the feet of the old heater so two small squares out of the carpet about an inch and a half each. Carpet is too good to renew so I'll plonk something there to cover them.

A few holes to rub down and finish fill where the wire came down and then it's decorating - yuk. Used to love decorating when I was younger but with our breathing problems, I'm guessing it's going to take a while

Dillon is doing amazing for his age Lynn. Hopefully, the weight loss is nothing to worry about
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2021, 06:48 PM
Summer weight and winter weight. We all have it.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2021, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Electrician gone. Cleaned up and things back where they should be.

I forgot they'd cut the carpet around the feet of the old heater so two small squares out of the carpet about an inch and a half each. Carpet is too good to renew so I'll plonk something there to cover them.

A few holes to rub down and finish fill where the wire came down and then it's decorating - yuk. Used to love decorating when I was younger but with our breathing problems, I'm guessing it's going to take a while

Dillon is doing amazing for his age Lynn. Hopefully, the weight loss is nothing to worry about
Did you not keep the two small squares?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2021, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Did you not keep the two small squares?
If only