Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2021, 05:39 AM

Sunday chat 2nd May 2021

Morning peeps. Even though it's early I did sleep but strange dreams. Must get a book about them. Have a good day everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2021, 06:29 AM
Morning
Chris, I can't post pictures anymore... photo bucket says my account is full and I have to pay a monthly fee...which I am not going to do.
He's changed the fence colour, put down some white stone chippings and blue stones, added a load of solar lights and a water feature and is putting up bamboo screening on the fence he can't replace....worked it out, it's cost about £250 so not too bad, hopefully he can sit there after work and just unwind a bit
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2021, 08:27 AM
Morning brenda, griff and all to follow.

Been busy the last few days hence my absence. Did pop in but not time to post really.
Another beautiful sunny day and without to much of the cold winds today.

Dillon 9.5 years old today so we celebrate half birthdays now to, especially after we thought we might lose back in September last year.
He is full of beans at the moment.

Handy to have a table and chairs for guests brenda, also handy you can store it out of the way when not using it.
Steve's garden is sounding nice griff.
Hoping everyone not mentioned is well to and staying safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2021, 10:13 AM
Good morning all

Beautiful morning. Got to town at 9 am and the car parks were full when we left at 10.30 am. The queues going into town as we were coming back the other way were horrendous and going to get worse.

Bank holidays really are a pain for us, but it's nice to see folk enjoying themselves when they do so safely.

Nowt on this afternoon only finish the really rubbish book I'm reading. Don't know why I haven't abandoned it before now, but I suppose it's one of those amateurish books that does have a story hidden somewhere inside

Have a good 'un all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2021, 10:29 AM
Good morning everyone

So pleased you have managed to stow the table and chairs Brenda

Happy 9.5 birthday Dillon.

I am not going near the seafront this weekend Chris as I expect it will be rammed

Nice first thing so a good walk with Teazle but rain stopped play in the garden. Have made a mince tart with the leftover pastry, Pantone in the bread maker and lunch on the go. Just Teazle to walk this afternoon. I get books like that too Chris but if I leave it I might run out of reading matter before the library opens

Hope all are well. Stray safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2021, 12:11 PM
Happy half birthday Dillon!!!
Oooooo, sue, a pantone...yummy!!
Chris, I don't Envy you, hopefully be a little quieter in the week
Thanks Lynn, yes....we are happy with it, it's a much brighter place to be, haven't seen the neighbours yet to get any comments from them...... just told him he isn't to say where anything came from
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2021, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Happy half birthday Dillon!!!
Oooooo, sue, a pantone...yummy!!
Chris, I don't Envy you, hopefully be a little quieter in the week
Thanks Lynn, yes....we are happy with it, it's a much brighter place to be, haven't seen the neighbours yet to get any comments from them...... just told him he isn't to say where anything came from
You know he is going to don't you Griff deep down you know
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2021, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning peeps. Even though it's early I did sleep but strange dreams. Must get a book about them. Have a good day everyone.
I am having "odd" dreams too do not normally dream or at least do not recall them,
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2021, 08:45 PM
Lol Kazz, well, if you see a blue sweary cloud over my way.....you will know why, he just doesn't think...he says it doesn't bother him but he goes mad at the time.
Had a mad busy week this week, caught up with a friend who is separated and there's children involved, the ex is very controlling and still trying to manipulate and control her.....had a good old chat with her and set her on the right path.
Kota has been doing great, she's just developing a slight limp....I was planning on letting her walk up the stairs tonight to give my mum a break but dad will carry her for me...... hopefully she won't decide she wants a wee at 5 am and will stay in bed until about 8 am... well, that's my plan
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2021, 10:03 PM
Goodnight all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >