Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2021, 06:41 AM

Daily chat Thursday 29th April 2021

Morning peeps. I am sure I had a crossed line a couple of days ago, my line went faint when I was speaking to someone. This happened on my mobile and my landline. Has anyone else had this problem? Also just now I had been logged out of dogsey website. Weird or wot? Anyway have a good day peeps. Overcast here but sun trying to come out. Byee.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2021, 07:33 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Have a good day whatever you plan Brenda

Sun just about breaking through although a little chilly on my first walk. Have put meat on in the snow cooker to make meat and mushroom pies, Ben loves them, and also put my tomato plant into a pot in the greenhouse. Next move is to put the bean poles in ready for when the beans are ready to go out.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2021, 09:03 AM
Good morning all.

Chris Is your table chairs for inside or out? Dunelm do some really nice things the chair I am sat in at the moment is from there.

Brenda I have no clue I switch on and go.....anything happens in between I am flummox with technology my go to answer is witch off switch back on........LOL

Sue How is the house sorting going?

Lynnn Saw a Bernese last night and thought of you. He was called Ollie which took me back a bit.

Griff Have a good day today whatever you do.

Moyra Hope you are well and did you decide anything about the car/driving? There seems to be a surge in the property moving market so Summer could be your time.

Right dentist this morning think I may need a filling but wait for the professionals.

Have a good day all
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2021, 12:15 PM
Good afternoon all.

Cold, rainy, sunny and windy out there - talk about a mix of weather

Kazz, it's Brenda that ordered table and chairs from Dunhelm

On that note though, I've hunted high and low for a medium sized table that lets down very narrow (if that makes sense). Happened to mention it to my sister and she still has the table that was my mum's which is perfect. Sister never uses it, but couldn't throw it away (thank heavens) so it will come over next time we can go over to see her. Problem solved. I have fold up, padded chairs that I keep in the porch. The only time I will need it is Christmas, hence the need for very narrow as it will fit in my hall the rest of the year

Nowt much planned this afternoon. Tesco delivery expected between 8 and 9pm. One day they will shock me and deliver in the afternoon
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2021, 12:40 PM
hopefully table and chairs turning up at 4 ish.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2021, 12:53 PM
Afternoon everyone on this cold chilly mostly overcast day.

Enjoy the table and chairs brenda.
What a spot of luck Chris regards the table.
Kazz hope the dentist goes well, oh how lovely and an Ollie to.
Sue the pies sound delicious.

Stay safe everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2021, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

Cold, rainy, sunny and windy out there - talk about a mix of weather

Kazz, it's Brenda that ordered table and chairs from Dunhelm

On that note though, I've hunted high and low for a medium sized table that lets down very narrow (if that makes sense). Happened to mention it to my sister and she still has the table that was my mum's which is perfect. Sister never uses it, but couldn't throw it away (thank heavens) so it will come over next time we can go over to see her. Problem solved. I have fold up, padded chairs that I keep in the porch. The only time I will need it is Christmas, hence the need for very narrow as it will fit in my hall the rest of the year

Nowt much planned this afternoon. Tesco delivery expected between 8 and 9pm. One day they will shock me and deliver in the afternoon
Duhhhhh sorry as you order from Dunelm like me just must of flipped out

How nice you are getting your Moms table.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2021, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
hopefully table and chairs turning up at 4 ish.
Well Dunelm deliveries are not to bad so all should be good.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2021, 02:59 PM
Dog had a great run and dentist no issue but my filling at the top is wearing out (my words) and needs topping up think I have had that one for over 30 years I only have three fillings they are replacing next week and having white this time. Also a clean no issues with remaining teeth so all good next door but one is a hairdressers never noticed before popped in but no appointment till end of May did not bother went into dentist the hairdressers waved me in (I was parked outside) cancellation appointment next week fate is with me.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2021, 04:19 PM
Table and chairs turned up brilliant only downside I had to get them up the stairs. So I slid the box up as couldn't carry it. Never mind they are in place now. Have a good evening peeps.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >