Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2021, 05:31 AM

Daily Thread Monday 26th April

Good morning everyone

Pleased the cat is safe Lynn and that no-one was hurt in the fire

Dull here at the moment. Up early as I have to go with Ben for his 2nd vaccination which is an hour's drive from here. I am only going in case he doesn't feel well on the way home. Will take Teazle out in a minute

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2021, 07:30 AM
Morning Sue, hope your son is o.k after his second jab, I was sooooooo Ill after my first one ( nearly hospitalised) but the second one I was so much better, literally just a sore arm and headache
Supposedly going to Steve's today...I say supposedly as I don't know if I can be bothered
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2021, 07:58 AM
Morning, Of course you must go Kelly. It gets you out of the house and doing something. I have just told myself that .So I am just off for my first walk, late this morning as sorting out calls and not getting very far with them so its a good job they were free phone calls. Have a good day all. tt The sun is shining. This afternoon off to do dog training. Yeh!! I have also done the washing and hoovered and dusted. Aren't I good. Right off for that walk. byee.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2021, 08:38 AM
Morning all been out with herGertship. LOL had a Tufnell's delivery of artificial turf; had brekkie of marmite toast and coffee' need to go to Asda other supermarkets are available.

Have a good day all the sun is shinning.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2021, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Pleased the cat is safe Lynn and that no-one was hurt in the fire

Dull here at the moment. Up early as I have to go with Ben for his 2nd vaccination which is an hour's drive from here. I am only going in case he doesn't feel well on the way home. Will take Teazle out in a minute

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Sure he will be fine.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2021, 08:39 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning Sue, hope your son is o.k after his second jab, I was sooooooo Ill after my first one ( nearly hospitalised) but the second one I was so much better, literally just a sore arm and headache
Supposedly going to Steve's today...I say supposedly as I don't know if I can be bothered
Go on you know you want to go..................
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2021, 08:42 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning, Of course you must go Kelly. It gets you out of the house and doing something. I have just told myself that .So I am just off for my first walk, late this morning as sorting out calls and not getting very far with them so its a good job they were free phone calls. Have a good day all. tt The sun is shining. This afternoon off to do dog training. Yeh!! I have also done the washing and hoovered and dusted. Aren't I good. Right off for that walk. byee.
Bl**dy hell Brenda will be calling you Sue shortly. Dog training Yeah how nice I have a right nutter running in and out and round and about the house garden upstairs downstairs everywhere ah well she is happy got the ….zoomies
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2021, 09:00 AM
It's such a hassle, it takes me at least an hour and 20 minutes to get there....I have bags of stuff to carry over, then I end up having to order dinner as I am apparently not allowed to cook
Oooooooo artificial turf, now I wanted that kazz but I have been vetoed
Brenda, enjoy the dog training
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2021, 09:14 AM
Kelly as Steve drives surely as you have stuff for him he can come and get you and the stuff. I am getting no where with old utility supplier . Given up now. Have a good rest of day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2021, 09:39 AM
Morning Sue, griff, brenda, Kazz and all to follow.
Weather mostly sunny and a bit warmer than yesterday.
Seems it was someones cabin in their garden that went up and their son was in it. He is safe and well. No ambulances arrived along with the fire engines.
We are wondering what they were storing in it as our neighbours heard popping before it went up and was the son smoking in there maybe ? Not that you shouldn't smoke in there if you want but maybe carelessness with ash or matches or dropped a cigarette ? As Gorden said cabins don't just go up same as sheds don't just go up.
Had to cut Dillon's feather on his front legs when back from walk, he managed to somehow get in amongst some burrs neither of us noticed them but they were huge and the only way to get rid of them was cut them out.
Not a brilliant job but his legs are sore now so grooming and cutting them is a big chore, I love his feathers and work so hard to keep them nice and now I've had to chop them.

Sue hope Ben isn't unwell after his jab.
griff if you decide to go Steve's hope you enjoy your visit.
brenda enjoy your walk and training class.
You will have a show garden Kazz by the time your done. When things open up again you do one of those open gardens that raise money for charities to give others ideas about what they can do.

Stay safe everyone.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >