Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2021, 09:41 AM

Daily Chat Sunday 25th April

Good morning everyone

Pleased the plaster held up Kelly

You go careful Kazz and not too much heavy lifting.

So pleased Gary got his second vaccination Chris.

Another lovely morning but windier than yesterday so not so warm. Teazle walked, towels washed and on the line, transplanted some sprout seedlings so hope they survive ( still in the greenhouse) and deadheaded more daffodils. Have also made a fruit sponge.

Hope all are well. stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2021, 10:12 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. Intermittent sunshine here today and the wind is chilly.

We are off to look for a fly screen for when the door will be open more than shut later today, other than that nothing much on.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2021, 11:16 AM
Afternoon sue and Lynn
Sue...busy again, I had some little plugs but sadly my usual happened...they died lol. One of my bamboos is looking bad too, I buy the proper food for them too which is annoying.
Lynn, I have those strip curtain things, I have one on the outer door and one on the inner door
Nothing planned for me today... same as usual
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2021, 03:27 PM
Found my collapsible laundry basket, some chocolates and coffee's that Mark likes for when he visits but no fly curtain.
We tried the industrial site in March, went into Wisbech same there no luck, stopped in the town again no luck.
Walked back to car and saw a load of black smoke coming from roughly where we live. I said to Gorden I hope it's not the bungalow Dillon's in there.
Gorden said it's coming from the football ground area, drove home and it was getting closer and closer to where we lived.
It was a house opposite terrace of 3 dreadful black smoke going up, not sure but there is talk it was their cabin or a shed it took out the neighbours gardens to.
Think the houses were safe just and no one hurt.
3 fire engines one of them still there. We just managed to pull on the drive before they closed the road off.
Ended up ordering the fly screen off Amazon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Jeez Lynn, I hope nobody is hurt... stuff can be replaced but people/pets.....well, they are unique and irreplaceable
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2021, 04:48 PM
Everyone was safe griff. I think one of the cats from the houses has hidden itself up somewhere but will most likely return home now all the fire engines have gone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2021, 05:22 PM
Awwww, I do hope the cat turns up Lynn
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2021, 05:53 PM
Good afternoon all.

Beautiful sunshine again today. A little chilly, but not so much it spoiled our walk. Had breakfast outside the cafe, a good chat between opposite tables. I have missed having a good natter

Lynn, it's so disconcerting when things like that happen very close to home. I do hope the cat returns and is not hurt at all

Spring cleaned the hall today. Tomorrow it's the turn of the kitchen. I really do hate cleaning, but, alas, it has to be done
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2021, 06:12 PM
Message for Kelly acting is solo bad.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2021, 06:28 PM
Chris, sounds like you are getting a little normality back in your life... brilliant
Hahaha told you Brenda, the first Jumanji was brilliant, the effects are good in this one but I think maybe it's been to overmodernised and it's sad really, at least they didn't go for a straight remake and ruin what robin Williams made, like when they remade Ghostbusters...god, that was cringe!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >