Female 

12-10-2010, 01:42 AM
He is soooooo luuurrrvvveeeellllyyyyyy
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2010, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by Jessi Clark View Post
He's growing into such a handsome boy, Gabe has competition!!
Not quite....but nearly

Originally Posted by Emma View Post
He is soooooo luuurrrvvveeeellllyyyyyy
Thanks
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2010, 08:46 AM
He's beautiful! What is he cross with? I've always wanted a cross Saarloo, but I've heard they're quite hard to keep in the garden and also that they can be difficult with other dogs, obviously yours isnt and I quite fancy stealing him
MrMiffy
New Member!
Male 

12-10-2010, 11:13 AM
What a handsome chap! That beach makes me miss West Country beaches from my childhood - my parents are from Devon and Cornwall. What passes for a beach in Suffolk I call a gravel pit with waves :O(
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
He's beautiful! What is he cross with? I've always wanted a cross Saarloo, but I've heard they're quite hard to keep in the garden and also that they can be difficult with other dogs, obviously yours isnt and I quite fancy stealing him
He is crossed with a Czech Wolfdog - he is only 7 months and has a lot of issues...other dogs is not one of them! It is one part f his life that makes him easier to deal with - BUT - he is only a pup - so won;t be counting my chickens just yet If he does not want to be somewhere he isn't - he is a major escape artist - bu usually, it is because he wants to be with /near me or my other dogs.
I left him with Mum for a few days a couple of weeks back....she is still trying to recover!

Originally Posted by MrMiffy View Post
What a handsome chap! That beach makes me miss West Country beaches from my childhood - my parents are from Devon and Cornwall. What passes for a beach in Suffolk I call a gravel pit with waves :O(
Thanks
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Awww bless your poor mum...he cant be that bad, bless him, 7 months, a lot of growing to do then...do you ever get people coming up to you and asking if he is a wolf?
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Awww bless your poor mum...he cant be that bad, bless him, 7 months, a lot of growing to do then...do you ever get people coming up to you and asking if he is a wolf?
No - people do not approach....(we go rather rapidly in the other direction - usually cr@pping himself)

Everyone who knows him, knows what he is .... and also know not to refer to him that way....but we have had a few memorable occassions where people have asked me what he is....or expressed surprise at the Coyote I had on the end of the lead
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Well I think he's gorgeous. Coyote?
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2010, 03:06 PM
He's a real stunner, lovely photos
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran