Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
now i;m no machanic LOL but your vectra was pos not running right
It was running fine Inca, it had been given a full service and a clean bill of health My Shogun is diesel so I tend to get more miles to the gallon (I think that's how it works )

I do agree with a jeep is a car the same as every other road user has
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Didn't they say last year that it will be £400 this year for a jeep
It all depends on the emissions I think,xxxxxxxx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2008, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
I wonder what the budget will bring to us all this week re road tax,xxxxxxxxxx
I know that it's all specualtion at the moment, but here's what one report says

http://www.shropshirestar.com/2008/0...1000-road-tax/
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-03-2008, 06:32 PM
It all depends on the emissions I think,xxxxxxxx
yeah and the age but if you paid £300 this year they said it would be £400 for 2008
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2008, 09:13 PM
You know, I've never had a bad look for driving my 4x4!
I'm just as courteous driving my 4x4 as I was my fiesta.

Guess what, it looks all spotless and clean when it's had a wash, but I love going through muddy puddles. and on the grass verges, as long as you don't expect me to stick it in the bushes and scratch it so you can get past!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Cheaper to run and no dirty looks, xxxxxxx
You get dirty looks when you drive jeeps,,, have to say I have never noticed when out in mine,,, prob cos im up so high above I dont see it!!!! lol, but seriously,, I cant say I have noticed it when out,, will be more aware of it now though,,, lol
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
You know, I've never had a bad look for driving my 4x4!
I'm just as courteous driving my 4x4 as I was my fiesta.

Guess what, it looks all spotless and clean when it's had a wash, but I love going through muddy puddles. and on the grass verges, as long as you don't expect me to stick it in the bushes and scratch it so you can get past!
OH is always washing his too,he'd freak out if he saw me rallying with his,xxxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 05:33 PM
You all know my take on them, I only have gripes with Mrs. Rich Bitch taking little Freddy to school in it blocking up the one and only escape from my village!!! Grrrr, somehow these women just don't know how to park one! Either that, or they plainly can't drive one!! They are a man's car, they're big and aggressive, (I'd better add an "imo" in there! Lol!) Another thing I don't like is when I'm going up a B-road with cars parked either side, only room for one car to go through, and guess who starts coming right at me!!! Errrrrr why???? Why do they think they own the blooming road just coz they're bigger! Many a time I've played chicken with those types though! Lol! Only in my dogmobile coz I don't care if it hits me in that!!!!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Haven't noticed any difference when I am out in my 4x4, neither has my o/h when he is in his.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
You all know my take on them, I only have gripes with Mrs. Rich Bitch taking little Freddy to school in it blocking up the one and only escape from my village!!! Grrrr, somehow these women just don't know how to park one! Either that, or they plainly can't drive one!! They are a man's car, they're big and aggressive, (I'd better add an "imo" in there! Lol!) Another thing I don't like is when I'm going up a B-road with cars parked either side, only room for one car to go through, and guess who starts coming right at me!!! Errrrrr why???? Why do they think they own the blooming road just coz they're bigger! Many a time I've played chicken with those types though! Lol! Only in my dogmobile coz I don't care if it hits me in that!!!!
Oh I have sat in the middle of the road many a time and refused to budge and smiled and said oh I can't go anywhere you'll have to back upxxxxxxxxxx
Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »