View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2011, 02:23 PM
LOL - Dexter would not only go through the hole, he would then immediately set about widening it, so that all his doggy mates could go through it too!

And if a hole led to a garden with a house nearby - well, Dexter would be thrilled! All it would take was an open door for a split second and he'd be in!! Pass up the chance to meet new dogs or people or pinch some grub??? Not likely!!!!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2011, 02:57 PM
Daisy likes to keep me in her line of sight. Shamus hunts and Scruffy follows Shamus, so they`d toddle off, but reappear shortly.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Pepsi will be down, through, in, any hole there is. Particularly those smelling of Badger.
This is why she is kept on lead......always
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Rio my Estrela would be through it, She likes to be nosey. Keiko the mal would too, but Dan (EMD) and Rogue (JRT) prob wouldn't bother. I could leave Dan in the house with all the doors open and he wouldn't budge off the settee. Rio would be off like a shot! Rogue is wherever I am, Keiko is still at that curious stage!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2011, 11:55 AM
If given the chance, Jake will be straight through!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Holes in hedges, rabbit burrows etc etc hold no interest with mine, they seem to ignore the world outside

However if its in the garden '''''its a rat ''''' and they stand guard...cuz it has to come out sometimes...well thats thier theory, Tess would dig it out if she isn't told no

But your post put me in mind of recently when next doors fence fell down, leaving a huge 6ft opening in the offering I didn't know it had till I walked out to find ALL of them just standing there looking out into thier garden I think in thier minds there must of been an invisable line that they couldn't cross
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2