View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Beautiful birds See many when we are out with the dogs.

Robert (OH) is 'birdman'. Everywhere he goes, he's surrounded. First line of a famous Carpenters song springs to mind

His aim is to own a Buzzard and condition it to follow the team when they are on the trails. Might be the other way round. I might end up with a 'Lead Buzzard'

Take care WW. Give the guys a hug from me.

Seoniad.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2010, 11:33 AM
I love birds of prey, and am lucky to see all sorts of different raptors living up here on the grouse moor.

Unfortunately this is the only really decent pic I have of a buzzard, but will try and get more this summer.

inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Cracking pics everyone, love your 3rd one Ness, I see many buzzards while at the brae with the dogs too, the lazy ones, they sit and wait in the field for the rabbits, Inka tries stalking them some times lol
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Cracking pics everyone, love your 3rd one Ness, I see many buzzards while at the brae with the dogs too, the lazy ones, they sit and wait in the field for the rabbits, Inka tries stalking them some times lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2