Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2004, 01:45 PM
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2004, 01:46 PM
I've smoked it a couple times in the past, apart from me coughing my lungs up, I had one bad experience with the stuff.

I had to crawl to upstairs, literally. I thought I was drowning in the shower and got paranoid about turning everything off in case there was a fire. Once I managed to get into bed, it felt like the matteress was trying to swallow me.

Needless to say, I haven't tried it again.
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2004, 01:47 PM
Shes been on here to long, shes getting like the rest of us.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2004, 01:47 PM
that's scary Wolfie
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2004, 01:48 PM
OMG Wolfie im glad i haven't tried it
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2004, 01:50 PM
I had a similar experience Wolfie, I passed out in a public loo. Everybody was laughing at me telling me there is no way you can pass out on a joint but I did, I was sick and I was dizzy.

The second and last time I tried it was at a friends house and I spent the whole night not being able to remember whether I was in with the conversation or not or whether I had been awake or sleeping, that was funny but only for 10 minutes until I was sick again lol.

So I never bothered with it again and even though many of my friends & partner smoke hash quite a bit I have never ever felt the urge to try it again. Give me a bottle of wine any day.

I will just add I was a lot younger at the time (around 15) and I have never been inside Katy - thanks.
Whiz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-10-2004, 01:51 PM
Do you think that drugs such as cannabis are ok and should it be made legal like in other countries?
No definatly not

Do you think that cannabis should be used to relieve the pain and suffering of some medical conditions? Also should cannabis be available on the NHS for this reason.
No dont agree with that either, there are other legal methods of strong pain relief when suffering from medical conditions.

If you do not smoke fags but smoke cannabis? (some people do) explain the difference between the two.
Nope sorry dont do either, my body is a temple and all that

Is there enough information made available to children in schools?
i think schools give out all the information they can, thought its not down to the schools to do that its up to parents to educate their children about the dangers of drugs.

Even though driving while under the influence of drugs is illegal do you think that the government should develop a roadside test like for drink even if it means the police calling an ambulance to take samples of blood for testing if that is what is needed?
Yes
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2004, 01:53 PM
made me sick too- much to everyones amusement
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-10-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by mr.leo
1) Do you think that cannabis should be used to relieve the pain and suffering of some medical conditions? Also should cannabis be available on the NHS for this reason.
2)Is there enough information made available to children in schools? Are schools doing enough on drug education?
3) Even though driving while under the influence of drugs is illegal do you think that the government should develop a roadside test.
1)Yes it should be used on prescription for pain relief..after all we use morphine (heroin derivative) for pain relief.
2)School drug education..thats a laugh! My son had excellent drug awareness lessons at school, I took him to university and before my car left the drive of the halls of residence he was learning how to roll his first splif he was a boy who did not smoke and did not like alchohol (still doesn't) but when away from home peer pressure took over the drug education. His nurse girlfriend does not like smoking or drugs so he does not use anything now. Quote 'everyone at uni smokes cannabis'.
3) Yes the test should be like the breathaliser, I know of a number of teenagers killed in car smashes as a result of drugs
stonedagen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-10-2004, 03:22 PM
I dont think i know anyone who doesnt smoke cannabis to be honest with you, including myself some are well to do people including a lawyer (and a policeman but sshhhh!! to that one)

There should be no reason why people cant make their own minds up whether they smoke it or not, i would never force anyone.

I never smoke it infront of my son and neither does anyone else. I dont drink alcohol because i dont enjoy it, a lot of antisocial behaviour stems from drink! AND there are a lot more drink related deaths than there ever will be due to cannabis.

I am not a horrible, evil, druggie !! I am just a normal person getting on with their life and raising my family. I hvae never and will never try anything else as i dont need or want to.

The idea that people go on to do stronger drugs just because they smoke cannabis is absolute unproven speculation.

You could even turn this into the same debate as bull breeds, people with no experience of bull breeds believe what the media tell them and its the same with cannabis!! And what do we all say about those people?????

Not so long ago there was a piece in the westmorland gazette which is the lakes local paper, and in there the top chief inspector for this area stated that he would not go into schools and preach at how dangerous cannabis was because he knew as well as most people ....it isnt !!

I definately think it should be on the NHS for MS patients because it does work for them.

Emma
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »