Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2005, 06:27 PM

christmas

ok shoot me down but who has done or doing the christmas shopping?
i have been online ordered some pressies for the kids mark wants a new digital camera....lol
he can wait till closer the time.
but my little girl who is 7 doesn't really know what she wants so ideas welcome.....please
my lad who is 13 has a list of things as long as your arm as usual, plus his birthday on the 13th.(bad timing i know)
so come on own up i can't be the only one!!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by leo
ok shoot me down but who has done or doing the christmas shopping?
i have been online ordered some pressies for the kids mark wants a new digital camera....lol
he can wait till closer the time.
but my little girl who is 7 doesn't really know what she wants so ideas welcome.....please
my lad who is 13 has a list of things as long as your arm as usual, plus his birthday on the 13th.(bad timing i know)
so come on own up i can't be the only one!!!!

I haven't even thought about Christmas yet Leo My four year old has made a list for Father Christmas but god knows whats on it cos I can't read her writing I know Laura wants a new mobile phone - a bloomin pink one of all things and Daniel said he wanted a Guitar pedal so I thought that was pretty inexpensive till I asked him how much they are and he said about £170.00 I don't start thinking of Christmas until after Bonfire night usually
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2005, 06:52 PM
sounds like his list doesn't sound much untill you find out the price.
caitlin is getting past dolls and stuff so she is at a funny age, keep telling her i want ideas.
got louis sorted now just b'd stuff to get he wants a set of weights.......... then comes gloves, back support etc to go with them. at least they can go in the garage!!!
as for me aint got a clue...........lol
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Ive got a list of what the kids want but not started yet now that they are older its ipods, mp3 players and nintendo DS all expensive presents
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2005, 06:59 PM
was out all day with the dreaded family (mother and aunts )christmas shopping today, spent far to much money mum maxed out 3 of her credit cards, we brought loads of presents but still have a fair few to buy
1st of November is when i began writing out the christmas cards, we have over 150 cards to send out each year
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2005, 07:01 PM
lol @ luke
thats all the fun of it
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2005, 07:02 PM
my little girl whos 8 wants a trampoline about £100
my little boy wants any thing bat man including a batman bill hes words not mine he means batmobile
G.e.m
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-10-2005, 07:07 PM
I've started, got the boy's main gift and a few bits, so I'm pretty chilled out over it as the rest is fairly easy
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2005, 07:17 PM
thats is though shady if they like some thing you have loads to buy and they are happy with it, wait till hes older...........it gets more expensive as time goes on. and harder to buy for, g.e.m its good to get the main stuff out the way then its just bits if you see anything.
all the others i just give cash so they can buy what they want,plus i dont have to go round looking for it..lol have enough of that for mine.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Well on my way, not many more to get and all the ideas are in my head. Delivery from Lush arrived today, boy will I be in the good books with my mates
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >