Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tango17
New Member!
Female 

22-05-2012, 09:57 AM

Please help with my research ...

Hi everyone

I am in the process of looking into a new business venture and I have put together a short multiple choice survey to gather some market research. Its all anonymous and the more responses I can get the better, so if anyone can share with friends or crosspost I would really appreciate it. The survey is for dog owners only and I would also find any feedback from yourselves really useful. It is the first time I have put together a survey of this kind, so hopefully it will be easy to complete

The long term aim is to do a job I love, that also allows me to take my dogs to work with me and hopefully this business might be a way to do just that. It is a big step so I am trying to do as much research as possible.

Thanks for your time

Emma
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2012, 10:03 AM
The only thing I would say is that NARCH hydrotherapists would require the vet's permission before allowing dogs to swim; this is standard practice whether the owner "likes" it or not.
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Please note links to surveys or questionnaires are no longer allowed. Instead please post all questions into a thread (along with possible options if there are any) then anyone wishing to fill in the questionnaire can do so in the thread easily and quickly, eg, 1A, 2C, 3A, 4B etc

This way everyone can see the questions posted but also get a chance to see the 'results'. Additionally, email harvesting can not take place.
http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=152403
tango17
New Member!
Female 

22-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Sorry Anne I didn't realise, so do I just write each question out and the possible responses with a letter after each option?
It might be a long thread

Smokeybear thanks for your comment, I am aware of the NARCH/CHA requirements and plan to follow those guidelines, I just wanted to see if vet approval would put some people off, particularly if there is no medical need for the swim, so I can consider how to overcome that if necessary.