Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by gsdmad View Post
thats great, and a nice location, i used to live in buckingham so know the area and the oh still works in mk.
congratulations
Thanks ever so much, I remember we were talking about MK before, I really didn't want to move right into town if I could help it, we've got the best of both worlds with this...and I get to watch tv with my boy on my lap
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2009, 05:44 PM
I just got in from grocery shopping, put the frozen things away and ran to the computer to see your absolutely wonderful news. So happy for you.
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Just got in and like others said straight to my laptop to see if any news, congratulations and well done on getting your dream house it looks wonderfull and im sure that your doggy will love it, hope all goes well with the move and keep posted when you are settled. once again i am really pleased you have got what you wanted even though it put you through all that worrying and stress its all paid off you can relax now.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Fantastic news, the house is beautiful

Wishing you, Clive and Leon many, many years of happiness there.

I am soooooooopleased for you
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Aw Sheree....I am so HAPPY for you and Clive, may this be the beginning of your new future togetehr, I hope he appreciates you for the special persobn you are and that you can tell us lots of happy things about your new home.

Happy New Home to you both, well...all 3 of you! LOL x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Aww, thanks so much everyone...I knew you were all there behind me, wishing it got sorted as much as I did.

So pleased you like the house, we loved it and can't wait for it to be ours
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Gosh its beautiful
Wishing a smooth exchange and many happy years there for all of you *hugs*
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Gosh its beautiful
Wishing a smooth exchange and many happy years there for all of you *hugs*
Thanks Pat...we thought it was nice and its even better in real life xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Sheree, I just logged off minutes before you posted up the news and that really is a lovely house, looks like you won't need to do any decorating and a nice garden for Leon.

I do hope you, Clive, and Leon will be happy there for many years. Some of us know what you've been through the last few years and you deserve to have a happy future which I'm sure you will have in this new home.

scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Sheree, I just logged off minutes before you posted up the news and that really is a lovely house, looks like you won't need to do any decorating and a nice garden for Leon.

I do hope you, Clive, and Leon will be happy there for many years. Some of us know what you've been through the last few years and you deserve to have a happy future which I'm sure you will have in this new home.

Aww, thanks so much Harvey, thats really kind of you.

We will be decorating the spare rooms though as they are in the colours of football teams...not sure which but we will probably just emulsion them in magnolia to start with but you're right, apart from a good spring clean there isn't really anything for us to do but put our mark on it and start enjoying living there.
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 >