Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 01:32 PM

Natrurediet ok after OP

Hi guys Carlsberg has gone in today to have his plumbs removed bless him, i now they say to feed a light/bland food after due to anersetic but is it ok for him to have the naturediet chicken with brown rice and carrots on its own or should i cook some more rice and give a little of that instead.

I thought i would ask you guys and you are so fab, normaly i would cook and chicken but have this already.

thanks in advance guys.

picking him up at 3.30 as all went well and he is doing great, not that he will think that when he see's me.

thansk

sam xxx
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 01:43 PM
i would say the naturediet would be fine as it is quite bland and good ingredients. or if you are worried ask the vets for a tin of sensitivity control or hills i/d
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 01:45 PM
thanks hun i not overly worried just like to ask first, but i can always check when i pick him up. xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 02:15 PM
As long as you don't overfeed, I'm sure he'll be fine. He probably won't want too much anyway........
Hope it all went well, Sam x
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2008, 02:34 PM
thanks vicki he only had a small bit last night and was ok, he had alot of pain killer befoer they sent him home as he was in pain, so he had a good night, gave him his meds this morning and he is now like bambi doing my head in have to crate him if i leave the room at all as he will jump on the sofa little s**t. but he is much more happy today. He got his nice buster collar as befoer op he was always cleaning so i know he would do it after so better safe than sorry.

will try and get some pics of the little man later when he ettles a bit.