Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2007, 06:12 PM

Naughty labbies!!

I spoke to a lady I know with 4 labs, a JRT and an ESS (I know...)

Her labbies have outdone themselves this year. After recent years she has come to realise that Christmas presents must not be left within reach of dogs so has shut them all in a wardrobe in the spare room.

The labs have managed to knock down the stairgate, open the door to the spare room, open the door to the wardrobe and have stuffed the lot!!

Apparently there was evidence of chocolate licquers and bath salts but she will never know what she actually got for Christmas.

The important thing is, the booze are ok because they couldn't open the bottles so she just found the bottles rolling around the floor of the spare room!

Her best quote was 'oh well it's one less thing for me to do tomorrow - I won't need to open any presents!'

I am now really grateful that my tummies on legs don't seem to have bothered with my pressies or my tree!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-12-2007, 06:23 PM
Sounds like labs to me
Coco next door to me pulled their tree over, ate all the chocs off the tree and then open any prezzie that chocs in. My have been unusally good this year and nothing has been stolen, Yet.....