View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 11:03 PM
I will be as interested in hearing about you and Jade as I was about you and Brownie Myra. As for the muzzle - it's not as if she is going to be wearing it all the time. I assume only when out walking with you.

Very responsible of you to 'start as you mean to go on'. I am sure that, under your care and direction, she will be like a different dog in no time.

Lucky dog and she looks so smart in her red bandana!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

09-03-2013, 09:35 AM
She's a lovely lass.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 11:39 PM
She is such a lovely looking dog, and I know that with your determination Jade is in the best possible hands. Muzzles may not look pleasant, but at least this one will give you peace of mind when you are out and about.

I really look forward to hearing all the updates on her progress
polly7
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-03-2013, 10:45 AM
i saw one of these muzzles for the first time on a whippet the other day and I have to admit I also thought it looked too small as the nose was poking through so I assume that it's actually the design of it meant to allow the nose to poke through.
You are obviously a very resonsible owner so you will know if she is distressed and if she isn't then the muzzle is fitting .
Are you also aware of the yellow ribbon significance. It will only help if others are aware of it also but it is really taking off here. A yellow ribbon tied to the leash signifies the dog needs it's own space, either because he/she is agressive or fearful, ill, injured or just plain nervous. Whatever the reason, if your dog needs others to keep their dogs & children under control this is the signal. There is a face book page dedicated to it where you can download posters for vets/pet shope etc to spread the word. I have 2 highly nervous rescue hounds that get very spooked when discourteous owners allow their dogs to race straight up to them. Posters locally is really starting to get the message across. Good luck with your task, I wish you well and she's a lucky dog to have an owner that cares and tries to sort the problem.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2