Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
Great News Patch. It's a relief when you have that final checkup at the vets. You finally believe all is well

Soooo true, much as I get on brilliantly with my vet I was thrilled when he said, " I hope I wont see you here with Cleo again for a good long time "

[ Yes he meant it the right way, honest :smt044 ]

Right now she is on top of the upright freezer, [ she can get up and down easily now ], munching on an extra stash of Cleo-only bikkies

To see her now from when she was so ill, I can barely believe how well she has come through, and what the alternative outcome might have been, it was a horrendous time

She is back in full voice for chattering to me as well, the most vocal Siamese has got nothing on Cleo for that :smt044
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Soooo true, much as I get on brilliantly with my vet I was thrilled when he said, " I hope I wont see you here with Cleo again for a good long time "

[ Yes he meant it the right way, honest :smt044 ]

Right now she is on top of the upright freezer, [ she can get up and down easily now ], munching on an extra stash of Cleo-only bikkies

To see her now from when she was so ill, I can barely believe how well she has come through, and what the alternative outcome might have been, it was a horrendous time

She is back in full voice for chattering to me as well, the most vocal Siamese has got nothing on Cleo for that :smt044
Good to hear. Yes the fridge freezer is my cat's look out point. I think they like tormenting the dogs as they can't get to them
Glad she's safely home
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2