Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by Otac
Thanks for the comments guys. My opinion on PP is that it allows dogs to use their natural instincts in a controled maner. In Germany, dog sports is very popular and most of the dogs involved have great temperaments. Dogs that are worked in the right avenues, in my opinion show better behaviour than the average pet. I also believe only dogs with good temperament and high level of obedience should be worked in personal protection. Oh yes, before I forget, 'Vicki' if you win the lottery next time, remember to cut me in. lol
Doesn't seem an unreasonable request Otac, providing I get one of those puppies.........
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by Otac
I train my dogs for BST which is a test which covers temperment, obedience and protection. It is a test designed for American bulldogs. I train at Von Wolf, a schutzund training club. Its on the link page on my website. Thanks
very nice Otac i used to train for the same in Germany with GSD that is a nice picture the person is wearing the right clothes and no sign of violance normal training for temperment, obedience and protection. ( i don`t know if it origanally came from america and designed for American bulldogs.though )
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2