Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2018, 07:45 AM

Daily Thread. Friday, 7th Decwember, 20118

Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Its very windy out there and not very nice. Gordon and Mem hope all your puppies are doing well.

Have a nice day all, take care and wrap up warm and above all things keep safe and well. God bless.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2018, 08:51 AM
Morning all

Vile here wet and windy this morning.

We have opticians this morning, which means a 20 mile drive.
Need to go food shopping when we get back and pick up some flowers for stepmum and bits for the crem, as Lizzie and myself are going to see family and friends tomorrow

Lizzie came in from work yesterday and said btw, I've spoken to my deputy, bare with the manager for a couple of weeks but you are 90% guaranteed the job Fab news, really pleased! O/H heard her, no well done, congratulations etc, just moaning I'm not going to be able to cope etc etc
He can cope he's just used to me doing everything for him.
He has a GP appointment next week, and apparently he's going to tell him everything, which is good and how much pain he's in, he has painkillers here and refuses to take them because he likes a drink, so not sure what expects the GP to do, and I've told him he can't expect help from everyone else when he won't help himself. And if he wants to suffer in pain because he wants a drink then thats his choice, even though in my opinion its a poor one. He's also been told his anti depressants won't work properly either but makes no difference, so like I said get on with it then, you make poor choices you have to face the consquences. My patience wears thin and he is extremely frustrating.

Have a good day all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2018, 08:53 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Lynn my son is still working on it but at least the tenants are now paying the rent directly to him (I hope).

Horrible day here. Took her ladyship out earlier whilst still dark and it started to rain hard. Nowhere to shelter and why bother as a hour later it is still pouring. Nothing planned other than to push the dust around.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2018, 08:55 AM
Morning Sal you snuck in there
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2018, 12:53 PM
Afternoon Moyra, Sal, Sue and all to follow.
Brightening up here now but it has been wet and miserable.

Putting pictures up today listening to Christmas music.

Then tidying.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2018, 12:54 PM
My eyes are all good, do need new reading glasses, he did tell me to get my cholesterol checked, I have a little patch just under my eye, he said it was either genetic or cholesterol, so will make a GP appointment to get that done.

O/H has slightly raised pressure in his right eye, they repeated the test several times so will do a repeat when he collects his new glasses next week, he's also told him his nerves at the back of the eyes don't look that great and to get his blood pressure checked, last time he had it done, 2 years ago, it was borderline high.
So they want to keep an eye on him.

Going to get Luke to take me shopping later.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2018, 03:01 PM
Good afternoon all.

A day of two halves here. This morning was dreadful - really heavy rain so just to cafe and more or less straight back home. Sun came out around noon so we went back to finish our walk (and a cheeky cardboard burger and fries at Mcds) and it was beautiful. Lovely sunshine, small breeze and quite mild for December. Rosie had a run about on the beach and we had a lovely walk on the prom.

A lovely couple at Mcds were waiting in bay one with Christmas music playing and they were sit down dancing in the car. We did ask them if they could stay until we finished out meal, but alas .......... It was really lovely to see them enjoying themselves and even the lady who brought out their meal joined in the dance .