Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mango
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2005, 05:52 PM
PS.
I think I'm right in thinking that you've got the old fella?
If I am how is he doing?

Chris D xx
Fluffybunny
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Oh yes the old fella is mine! He's doing just great, he's really picked up since he's been on the anti-inflammatory tablets, he is able to jump onto the sofas and bed again, which he hasn't been able to do recently Back to the vets on Thursday to see how best to treat him from there.

Fluffy x
Mango
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2005, 07:43 PM
I'm so pleased for you, and the old fellow of course
That's the heart breaking thing about having pets when they aren't well or worse

We got our boarder collie near you he was a rescue as the owner couldn't cope with him......he's been gone 19 years now but I still miss him

Also we've had 3 cats, 2 from the cpl and 1 that my then to be son in law brought home, I still think he got from a farm somewhere

My friend even said that he most probably came free with the petrol

I miss them all and love to read about everyone's pets

Good luck for Thursday and best wishes to the old fella

Chris D xx
wolfman
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-09-2005, 09:05 PM
hi wolfman here its great to see you
Fluffybunny
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2005, 05:14 PM
Hello wolfman *waves*

Given the BBCs utter incompetence reaching new heights, I suspect that more of us might be chatting here more often from now on
Curmy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Fluffy, I'm so angry about the BBC I'm practically in tears and so is Rupe, chat to you later. Curmy.
The Great Gildersleeve
Dogsey Junior
Male 

28-09-2005, 06:18 PM
It looks as though word is getting around...fast!

Funny thing is the Nature board that we all used seemed so well behaved that I cannot really remember anyone's posts needing to be pulled and we could all be left alone. It ran itself. If you get used to it Dogwatch does have that friendly feel and we do have quite specific boards that we can use and extra's if you want to talk about any animal. Not only dogs. Once you are used to finding your way around.

And at the risk of repeating as long as its used carefully you still can share links, post publicly or privately and even see pictures. How cool is that?

Talk Later

Gildy
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Glad you're finding your way around on here then Gildy, and I think you're liking it too! You will all soon get used to it I hope. When we first joined in March it was quite small, so even we get lost on here sometimes as it has grown sooooo much.

I'm sure you will all feel at home here if you don't already but it is still sad that the other Boards are closing as we all got to know each other on there over the years and got quite panicky when there was a hint of some of the Beeb boards closing back in February, and that's why we just had to find somewhere else so that we could still carry on chatting to one another. The rest is history, as we never seem to go anywhere else now! Have fun.
Annie 8 cats
New Member!
Female 

29-09-2005, 03:14 PM
Some may remember me. I was Annie ? cats and now i'm now Annie 8 cats again. I've posted some pics of my hairy bairns and it will be nice to see all the other ones there too.
JR Lady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2005, 03:04 AM
Hello Annie...(Silver Lady) Welcome...Lovely to see you and all other ex Pets here..
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10