Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Hope all goes smoothly tomorrow and look forward to seeing the pics of the boys
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Have just spoken with my trainer. His van is bing taken in for repairs at 6am tomorrow so tomorrow almost didn't happen.

We've arranged for him to call me at 7am and we'll go down in my car instead.
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Good luck, hope all goes well
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Hope you are safely on your way by now Good luck!
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 05:49 AM
Hi All,

Well, Koko pup is here. He spent the night in the crate so that my other furry loons don't jump on him and splat him. Everything is absolutely fine.

For a WL pup though he's incredibly soft mouthed. it took him 20 minutes to eat a chew that took my other dogs about 7 seconds to devour.

Of course, this was after the fiasco of getting him out of the car. He wouldn't come out. I had to call a friend of mine tohelp me as on the way back I was feeling quite ill and just couldn't do it.

Am much better now though. We set out from the trainer's house at 8am and were on the training field by about 1030am. Ulf and Margaret brought the dogs in their vans to train and show me so I didn't get the opportunity to go to the kennels and take piccies of Shaft/Ralph as well as Koko.

I did video Ulf training his other dogs though so hopefully that will be on the internet for all to see soon.

We left at about 415pm to return home and didn't get back to the trainer's house until 8pm; meaning I didn't get home until 830pm. We were sat on stationary traffic on the M1 for a good couple of hours. No accident etc. Just a ridiculous amount of traffic.

Anyway, he's here now. He starts training tomorrow but I doubt he'll do much for me as there's no bond between us as yet. But that will come with time.

I will take some piccies of him and update later today sometime.

Laura xx
nickmcmechan
Almost a Veteran
Male 

23-11-2011, 07:44 AM
Best of luck!

Piccies!!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 08:12 AM
Obviously gutted you didn't get to see my boy, but pleased Koko got home safely and is settling in Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, but hope you are back to full health now?

Did you find out who his parents are? (would love to know, as I am enjoying learning about different working pedigrees).

Can't wait to see photos and also the video of Ulf training his dogs
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Will ask Margaret about his parents etc when I update her later.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Every ones going to Hertfordshire i see:P
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Every ones going to Hertfordshire i see:P
Who else is going?? Who mentioned Herts?? I do know where one of Koda's relatives are going next week and that particular dog's brother has already gone to a new home.

Oh yeah - Koko wasn't working so we changed it to Koda, which he seems to respond to - well he did so in training yesterday.

So sorry for not posting pictures earlier. On Tuesday whilst at the training field I was bitten (by an insect or bug, not a dog) which got infected very quickly. I now have antibiotics (1g every 4 hours) and was warned that I may have to have IV drugs if they didn't work quickly enough (fortunately they have).

Anyway, I didn't get around to posting photos but I promise to get it done tomorrow so everyone can see the norty little sod.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >