View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 09:43 PM
hey laura good luck to you and jake both, your both stunning!
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 10:53 PM
WELL DONE!!!!!
Would be interested for my 2 red girls! They love attention! Dont worry about anything as long as they are the centre of attention! The Goldies that I look after for 8 months/year would not cope with it. They are happy at my house and walks etc. Anything else they go to pieces..sad.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2005, 08:51 AM
julie who is the founder breeder of the Northern Inuit has done lots of tv and film work with her dogs when they have required a dog that resembles a wolf as close as possible, last year she took one of her bitches, skye, to film the really wild show,and, as they had children all around her in the studio, they couldnt really use a real wolf, she took it all in her stride, unfortuneately, the bbc forgot to tell us when it was being shown, so all the N.I owners missed it.
Sansorrella
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-08-2005, 09:09 PM
I did some film work a couple of years ago - two of my shelties were used for a dog food commercial. My advice would be to go for it - we had a really lovely time - the dogs are pampered and treat like stars. We had a lot of fun, it was really interesting, a lovely meal was provided, as well as all expenses paid on top of the fee.
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone. Jake has just been put up for a Dogs Trust job next week so will let you know how it goes!

Miss Potter: if you need a list of animal agents PM me and i'll send you it!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Wow! Congratulations and well done.
I'd never get Loki to behave like that.
Do they have a dog handler who trains him?
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Thanks LS no I train Jake myself, though he attends obedience, agility, flyball classes. I have been given a list of little tricks to teach him as well. Remember Loki is still a baby he'll get there
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3